Home Sports Talk

Who wins the Final Four?

And why?

I think it will be UCLA-Florida in the finals. Obviously, I like Florida.

I think Florida has a great shot. They are playing unselfishly and as a TEAM. The inside and outside game are both clicking, and we are defending awfully well.

What say you?

Comments

• What the hell, I voted for FLA.

Is Florida State still alive in the NIT? Can Stalin give us an update? image
  • zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

LSU.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • aro13aro13 Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭
    I have Florida to win it all in my pools so I will stick with them.
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    wow, looks like Gator waited to the last possible moment to come up with his great prediction. Why not wait another week?? LOL

I heard one thing at the beginning of the tourny...everyone had the Gators bowing out early...guess they were wrong. A good year
    in Gainesville in basketball, no matter what happens, but what thrill is there when the odds are no less than 25%?

JS
  • AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    What are the odds stalin ever has something intelligent to add to a conversation? I'm going to peg that one at ZERO percent, the same chance his criminoles make the NCAA tourney anytime soon.
  • I tried to make this poll so simple that even a Seminole could understand it.

Unfortunately, I have failed.

Now go drop some fries.
  • eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    SO WHAT! WHO CARES! BIG DEAL! WHOSE HE! GO HOME! And oh yeah....GO BRUINS.

Eyebone
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    I picked LSU of the 4 choices, but I would love to see George Mason win it all. The best story of the year.
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I like UCLA

Steve
    Good for you.
  • aro13aro13 Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭
    Amazing how people are so divided on this final four. I wonder if that would be the case if UConn or Duke were still playing.
  • UCLA has the best overall team but I think its LSU's turn!
  • The Gators are still hot, hot, hot. I thought the 10-0 run to start the second half was huge.

I must say George Mason is much better than I thought they were.
  • George Mason removed from poll.....
  • Looking forward to Florida UCLA - I still like Florida, but I thought they matched up better with LSU. This game will come down to the wire.
  • LSU removed from poll...
  • zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

<< <i>LSU removed from poll... >>

EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • UCLA removed from poll.image