Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

My PSA/DNA SignatureCuts

eBay user id: shutoutkings

The following have already been sold: Terry Sawchuk, Harry Oliver, and King Clancy.

Currently up:

A new and different Terry Sawchuk
Bill Cook still
Jacques Plante
Ace Bailey
Aurel Joliat
and the 1955-56 Toronto Maple Leafs piece.

Comments

• Options
    NBAFanNBAFan Posts: 744
    What's up with all the Keyword spamming you try to hide in white?
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭

itg in the game uda ud upper deck paper cuts lumbergraphs lumbergraph signature psadna coa loa paper cut bap ultimate insert graded autographed autograph autograph auto game used montreal canadiens canadians vintage original six 6 boston bruins number 4 don cherry team canada sawchuck detroit red wings game used autographed sawchuck hhof hockey hall of fame

I think it is great!!! Nice job Knuckles

I am going to send you my Clark Hinkle soon so you can do your first football card.
  • Options
    eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    Hey Knuckles.

I like the Bailey, but curious as to why you opted to leave the year (1982) in there. Not a critique of your work, just wondering....

That multi-signed Leaf item is a thing of absolute beauty. How many hours did it take you to produce it? Are you actively trying to get other multi-signed items (ie. Wings, Habs)? One can only imagine what a Habs line-up with the likes of the Rocket, Harvey, Plante, Boom Boom, Lach, etc. might fetch.

BTW, are you planning to attend Toronto's Spring Expo? It has some pretty decent autograph guests lined up itself: Cheevers, Giacomin, Oates, Neely, Francis & Lafleur are all scheduled.

Take care. David

"I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • Options
    NBAFanNBAFan Posts: 744
    I agree the cards look awesome, but I personally frown upon keyword spamming when the auction has nothing to do with certain words. It's just as bad as when someone puts PSA in the title when the card isn't even graded.
  • Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    I actually just finished my first football card. It's roastedcats card. I look forward to doing more. image

David, personally I think the date along with the autograph makes it more special. 20 years down the road someone is going to see the card for the first time and go wow, 1982! That's old! image
    I'm constantly searching eBay in my spare time (which has been next to none lately) for any vintage hockey autographs, including team signed sheets. It was quite awhile ago.. I think I spent around 12+ hours on the Leafs T3 sized card. Those are great signing guests, unfortunately I won't be attending. DMD Classics may have some of my work for sale though.

NBAFan: Thanks, I'm happy to hear you like them. I forgot about 'don cherry team canada' and a few other words being in there from old auctions that had something to do with them. I'm not able to remove them now after people have placed bids but I'll be sure to keyword spam with appropriate keywords next time.. I could even not hide the text and just write a paragraph going on how my cards are somewhat like ITG/Upper Deck paper cuts/lumbergraphs and how the player was in the original 6 era and played against the Bruins, Blackhawk's, Red Wings, and how they're in the hockey hall of fame 'hof'. I don't think my keyword spam used is that far off from what I'm selling excluding a few words which I should have removed but forgot about.

-Garret