Home Sports Talk
Options

Gordon got what he deserved...

onefasttalononefasttalon Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭
Anyone else glad to see the "Rainbow Warrior" get a taste of his own medicine yesterday? I just wished the folks in the area would have let Kenseth WWF that pip-squeek in that little altercation after the race. I bet Truex would have gladly been "tagged in" if Kenseth needed a breather. Course, Gordon was mad it happened to him... for all he cares, it was a low-down dirty move! Never mind all the dents in the walls from people he's past the exact same way!

...that's my 2 cents... that's all they're worth.

ALWAYS Looking for Chris Sabo cards!

Comments

• Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    I think Gordon gets a bum rap by most nascar fans because he's not a 'good ole boy' and isn't southern.

• Options
    Plus he is gay.
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    onefasttalononefasttalon Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭
    "Plus he is gay. "

ALWAYS Looking for Chris Sabo cards!

• Options
    SoFLPhillyFanSoFLPhillyFan Posts: 3,931 ✭✭

<< <i>I think Gordon gets a bum rap by most nascar fans because he's not a 'good ole boy' and isn't southern. >>

Notice the p($$y didn't have the guts to remove his helmet before pushing Kenseth.

Gordon bumps and runs, calls it racing then whines like a pissant when he gets his own medicine.

No bum rap there, he's been doing it for years.
  • Options

<< <i>

Notice the p($$y didn't have the guts to remove his helmet before pushing Kenseth.

Gordon bumps and runs, calls it racing then whines like a pissant when he gets his own medicine.

No bum rap there, he's been doing it for years. >>

I couldn't believe he kept his helmet on. If that was hockey he'd have lost the respect of the fans...

What gets me is we saw Busch do it to Kenseth and Kenseth's response was 'well, I couldn't get out from behind the 88, so I understand why Busch did it--I was holding everybody up'. And then he admits it was wrong what he did to Gordon and apologized. Meanwhile, Gordon took Truex out of the race with the same move.

If anything I realized how classy of a driver Kenseth is and he has earned the respect he gets from the fans.
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Plus he is gay. >>

• Options
    Being "bumped" in the rear by Gordon is not a good thing.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Plus he is gay. >>

image >>

First he was the Rainbow warrior, Now he is the Flaming homo.

I was glad to see the #2 car in victory lane, Notice how I said the car, not the driver
  • Options
    I went to the Ranger vs. Sabre game the other night at the Garden and Gordon was at the game.

Heard a bit more boos then cheers when they announced and showed him on the big screen