Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

The perfect Ebay seller

I think I found an almost perfect ebay seller. This guy will send you $5.00 re holder fee is you feel the slab is scratched or not perfect in any way. He also offers a full refund for any reason, no questions asked, on all graded cards. $2.50 shipping on all cards won, not bad for 10 cards. This is not my account and I have never purchaced from this seller. I just feel some of the sellers here and on ebay could look at this persons auctions, and learn a little bit about customer service. Sellers are always getting a bad break on these boards and I felt that members would like to see a seller who treats the customer like every ebay seller should.

Thank you for your time.

seller's auction

Comments

• Options
    DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭
    I checked this guy out. Yes, he seems to be the real deal.

He has only one NEG from a few years ago. The customer was upset because he got his emails ignored. The Seller never got the emails---something was either blocking or bouncing. Should use telephone number. The seller did not do anything in bad faith. He DID NOT leave a retaliatory Neg. That is important to note too.

This is the type of seller I want to buy from. No one has ever cared about me getting PSA holders with deep scratches (we are not talking light negligible scratches here) or hair inside them. This is one class seller based on the reputation he has.

Thank you for sharing. I will keep watch on his items.

"So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I agree.

Steve
    Good for you.