Home Sports Talk
Options

Office Brackets

StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
How many people are out of their office pools because Duke lost??? I still have a chance, all of my final four teams are still alive and I have Texas winning it all. Need Memphis to beat UCLA though in order to pass one other person who has Texas winning it all.

Stingray

Comments

• Options
    I'm doing well. I had Texas, Memphis and UCLA from last night's games, with Texas knocking Duke out in the next round, so losing the Blue Devils shouldn't do too much damage. Pulling for UConn, BC and Florida tonight. I'm already screwed in the other part of the bracket.
    Building sets: 1888 N18 Parasol Drill, 1888 N19 Pirates of the Spanish Main, 1911 T68 Heroes/Men of History (PSA 4+), 1952 Bowman Baseball (PSA 6+), Pre-war British soccer sets
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    Our office is doing bracket challenges for each weekend (2 rounds). I won the money for Rounds 1-2. I went 4 for 4 last night (and was one of only 2 people that had LSU beating dook), so things are looking up for another stash of cash coming my way!
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.