Home Sports Talk
Options

Eagles fan, views on reggie brown?

What are your honest views on him? I have a couple higherend items, and noticed he picked it up when t.o left. Let me know what you think.

Comments

• Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    Reggie Brown has good to very good upside. He had a fine rookie season, and there are some expectations of him - nothing too high, but I think he is going to be a solid receiver.
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options

<< <i>Reggie Brown has good to very good upside. He had a fine rookie season, and there are some expectations of him - nothing too high, but I think he is going to be a solid receiver. >>

i saw his stats rise towards the end of the season and that was without mcnabb. Hopefully my investment pays off.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As you probably know the biggest improvement in most NFL players occurs from their rookie year to their second year - this is what coaches expect. Also, it is very tough for a WR to learn the West Coast Offense the first year in it - but Brown did an excellent job with it, not an outstanding job, but I was quite happy with his rookie season. I'm looking for really good things from Brown in the future.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Ask Mike Clayton and Keary Colbert about what rookies do in their second year. Actually there was quite a bit of disappointment
    in the 04 class this year. Look for Brown to do the same, while McNad stares up at the sky all season long!

JS
  • Options

<< <i>Ask Mike Clayton and Keary Colbert about what rookies do in their second year. Actually there was quite a bit of disappointment
    in the 04 class this year. Look for Brown to do the same, while McNad stares up at the sky all season long!

JS >>

colbert never was big in his rc year, 3 option behind mush and smith everyone just though he might do good with mush gone.

Clayton was injured right?
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    what ever happened to troy williamson for the vikings? he was awesome at south carolina..
  • Options
    Clayton was hurt a few weeks, but overall he was a BIGTIME disappointment. Im still hoping for big things from Williamson, I picked
    up his exqusite au rc a few weeks ago.

JS
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,759 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Ask Mike Clayton and Keary Colbert about what rookies do in their second year. Actually there was quite a bit of disappointment

JS >>

Hey look everybody, Stalin is back! After the Bucs laid down like dogs in the playoffs, your absence was no surprise. Eagles fans and others, even Bucs fans like Axtell took the heat and continued to actively post here, but you wimpered off and hid like the bandwagon fan that you are.
  • Options
    Eagles fan is looking for a permanant spot by the woodshed this year. Maybe even worth buying a parking permit for. This could
    get ugly. They have nothing but fat man Andy Reid and dress wearing McNad. It must be nice to be in the NFC East right now....
    those are 2 gimmy games right now.

Steve.....I can assure you when the Bucs start destroying this year, I will be here, every single week reminding you and your laim ###
    team of it! Of course you will see that up close come October!!

JS