Home Sports Talk
Options

Dallas fans

kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭

I hope the offensive line next year gives bledsoe the time to get the ball to TO! if not this can blow up in our face real fast.

TO has something to prove now, so im sure we will get our 10 millions worth next year..

like to hear the opionions of other cowboys fans on here? you think we have a shot at a superbowl run with the free agents we signed this year?

fabini is a good tackle pick up at that price! ayodele might be our best pickup this year.

just picked up a blocking TE today to fill the gap left by campbell..

AS IM WRITING THIS I JUST NOTICED WE RELEASED LARRY ALLEN! BIG FVCKING MISTAKE! THIS MUST MEAN WE ARE TAKING A GUARD WITH THE 18TH PICK. WE ALSO NEED A FREE SAFETY.

also i am reading miami will release olindo mare and dallas will sign him. that is an upgrade from last year.

Comments

• Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    cardcorecollector..daddy43..lawnmowerman?? you think this could be our year?
  • Options
    kuhl,

I think every year is going to be our year lol

we saved a bunch of money by switching to Gei.......i mean by releasing Larry Allen

I'll be very relieved if we pick up Mare. He's terrific on kickoffs too. I believe he is 2nd % wise as far as touchbacks on kickoffs. Parcells dosen't like to use 2 kickers
  • Options

<< <i>I think every year is going to be our year lol >>

I'm with you. I think we have a real good chance. The D will only get better with a year under their belt. And if we can get a Safety that can cover we will be in great shape. The offense should also be improved. We now have a legit #1 Wr. If they double our wr's then witten, jones, and barber will have big games. Don't forget crayton he should be 100% physicaly and mentaly. T.O. made mitchell and pinkston look like real wr's. So yea I think we have a great chance this year. I just hope we resign L.A.
    Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!! image
  • Options
    Our year...maybe. Better team...much. All I know is when the schedule comes out the first game I'm checking is the Philly away game. Talk about FUN STUFF.
    It is always easier to fight for one’s principles than to live up to them-Adlai Stevenson
  • Options
    jad22jad22 Posts: 535 ✭✭
    I am not a cowboy fan but I am a Bledsoe fan. I hope the cowboys kill everyone this year and get a ring for Bledsoe.
    So this year I will be a cowboy fan.
  • Options
    kcballboykcballboy Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I am not a cowboy fan but I am a Bledsoe fan. I hope the cowboys kill everyone this year and get a ring for Bledsoe.
    So this year I will be a cowboy fan. >>

Bledsoe all ready has a ring.
    Travis
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have contacted the moderators at CU and asked them to please delete this thread.