Home Metal Detecting

Finally back stateside

My family and I have finally made it back stateside and we are set up in our house. I had a chance to do a little hunting just after getting back to the states at my mom's house--found what appears to be a military badge of some sort--I hope to get a pic taken soon and get it on here. Also found an old pocket knife--wood has more or less rotted away.

With that being said, the Saturday (Feb 18th) before I left the UK, I had an awesome day out. Some of my best finds to date. I will get pics taken of them as well and get them put on here soon. I will also do my best finds post while I was in the UK.

Take care and it's great being back stateside. If anyone is near SW Oklahoma, let me know and maybe we can hook up and get some detecting in sometime.
Speer34

imageimageimage

Comments

• lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oho- so you left the UK with a bang, eh? Can't wait to see what you found- "some of my best finds to date", coming from you, sounds pretty interesting!

Welcome back to the US of A. Bet you'll miss that British dirt, when you're out detecting stateside. You got to live a dream of mine, and you completed your hammered silver and Roman coin assignments admirably. Bravo!

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Welcome back... looking forward to seeing the pics of the recent finds (and if you decide to do your summary listing too!)

HH,

Rick image
  • Welcome back Scott!

I eagerly await your cool finds!

Take care!
    Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • phutphut Posts: 1,087
    Cool!! Can't wait to see the final UK round.
    Welcome back.