Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Ebay / Paypal Coupon Codes - good til 3/31/2006+

UPDATED 3/17/2006:

10% off (Max $25 off). Coupon Code: C-MARCH2006CAT (Valid thru March 31st)
$10 off $50+ (Fashion). Coupon Code: C-APR2006FASHION (Valid April 1 - 15)
$20 off $100+ (Technology). Coupon Code: C-APR2006TECH (Valid April 16 - 30)

Note: These coupons may not work with all Paypal accounts, so purchase with the intention to pay full amount. Works fine for me!

Can only be used with paypal purchases through ebay.

These are all for single item purchases and can be used only ONCE!

10% off (Max $25 off). Coupon Code: C-MAR2006ANNIV (Valid thru March 31st) - same rules apply from above except YOU MUST HAVE JOINED EBAY IN THE MONTH OF MARCH!

Most complete single player collection: ULTIMATE MARK BRUNELL COLLECTION

Comments

• KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    nice
  • Worth a try, but the first code would not work with my paypal account.
    John Vineyard

• Im guessing that if you dont have a message in your ebay messages regarding these codes, it won't work for your account. Fortunately for me I received this email on March 14th. The email said:

As a special thank you for all your activity on eBay, we'd like to reward you with three coupons worth $55 in savings for this spring season. Enjoy!

I wasn't too active...just buying and selling here and there. Not sure what their criteria was for sending these out.
    Current Sets:
    1960 Armour Coins
    Greg Maddux Basic
    Greg Maddux Master
    All Time 49ers
  • Has anyone gotten these to work , wish I would have know before I paid for a $900 item this morning. Would have been a nice $25 off, but maybe it is a new user coupon.

Randy
    XTRA INNINGS SPORTS CARDS
    Now Closed For Good

REFERENCES: check rmcards4u

Looking for tough Game Used and Autos in Football and Baseball, expecially Phillies, Orioles, Redskins, Steelers, Eagles and Raiders.
  • jaderockjaderock Posts: 185 ✭✭
    BTW - I NEVER get the emails/catalogues (I've been a member since 1999), but the coupons ALWAYS work for me (except for the March Anniversary one).
  • kingraider75kingraider75 Posts: 1,500 ✭✭
    no good for me
    Running an Ebay store sure takes a lot more time than a person would think!
  • Try C-Mar2006ANNIV 10% to $25 using Paypalimage
    My focus, 1970 Topps Baseball Raw and Graded, pre 1989 PSA Hockey and 1933 INDIAN GUM ! Yikes!!
  • joelwalterjoelwalter Posts: 148 ✭✭
    These codes worked for me!!
    Joel C
  • smallstockssmallstocks Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭
    Joel,

You tried all 3?

Late 60's and early to mid 70's non-sports
  • joelwalterjoelwalter Posts: 148 ✭✭
    The 10% off one and the free shipping one both worked for me last night.
    Joel C
  • ArnyVeeArnyVee Posts: 4,246
    Neither of the 10% codes worked for me image
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Neither 10% code worked for me... this is on currentcodes.com right now

Apply coupon code CPPEBAY03 for $3.47 off shipping for ebay.com purchases using paypal.
  • mkg809mkg809 Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    CPPEBAY03 worked for me. Saved me 3 bucks!!!
  • downtowndowntown Posts: 671 ✭✭✭
    neither of the 10% codes worked for me either....but the shipping discount code did work...saved me $3.00
    I collect Seattle Pilots autographs, 1969 Topps autographs, Signed Mickey Mantle Home Run History cards and have a JC Martin collection (he was my college Baseball coach)
    Doug
  • Tedw9Tedw9 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭
    The 10% off didn't work for me, but the shipping one did! image
    Looking for Carl Willey items.
  • detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know:

Regarding the "free shipping" code, if your total shipping exceeds $5, will it simply deduct $5 from the total, or will it not work at all?
  • jaderockjaderock Posts: 185 ✭✭
    For me, the shipping coupon deducted $3.44 off of the $7.00 s/h that ToppsVault charged me!!! (for a single card!!!!!)
    Hey, thanks for the info. For some reason, I thought the code was to save up to $5 on shipping. Not sure where I got that. Anyway, I just used it a few minutes ago and I received free shipping (saved $3.00).

Thanks again for bringing these codes to our attention!

-Tom (detroitfan2)
  • shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Is it true that the 10% off discount only works for eBayers who signed up in the month of March?
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • earlycalguyearlycalguy Posts: 1,247 ✭✭
    I was mailed a flyer from ebay with the coupon codes in it. some ebay coupons can be shared and others are member specific. these ones can not be shared and are only for members somehow selected by ebay. the shipping ones does seem to be working for everyone.
  • I just used the 10% off code. I had received the flyer but threw it out. Thanks a bunch--saved me $13.00
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
    Darn, no soup for me with the 10% off code. First time one of these didn't work for me. The shipping one did work. I was counting on it too. I hate it when that happens.
  • dunerduner Posts: 625
    none of them worked for me either
    Duner a.k.a. THE LSUConnMan
    lsuconnman@yahoo.com