Barely escaped a loss. Discuss.

Stingray

Comments

• Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    Hey !

• Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    Seriously Stingray, We are just proud to make it to the dance. Bruce Pearl has the boys playing hard. This is pretty much the same team we had last that played very poorly, Pearl has really turned it around here for mens roundball. I really dont expect the Vols to make it much further, if they do it will be surprising to me.
    We have a saying down here in Tennessee "We let our men play football and our women play basketball"

• Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    I think a lot of teams are showing that they may be a tad overrated after the results so far this weekend......I love Ohio State but after yesterday and their struggle against Davidson and the way the rest of the Big Ten is playing (or not playing now witness Michigan State and Iowa) you have to wonder....I think that Indiana was also lucky that they won Friday night.....SDSU had them done but did some real dumb things down the stretch to lose...

• Options
    They lost by 7 today.
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    Probably the worst #2 seed in recent years.
  • Options
    aro13aro13 Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭
    In the pools I am in, most people had them going out in the second round. I wonder if they were a 4 or 5 seed if people would have picked them to go further.
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    The whole Big Ten was terrible....only good thing Ohio State has is that next year's recruiting class should be an awesome addition to what they have returning. H thought they'd get to the next round and lose to FLorida.....I think Florida is going to the final four now.