Home Metal Detecting
Options

I stole this from the U.S. Coin forum.

I wish I can find places like this to swing a coil. Doesn’t your mouth water when you read stuff like that?

<< Most of his cash had been exchanged for gold and silver bars and coins, which he buried in various locations around the farm. >> image
imageimage

Comments

• Options
    laserartlaserart Posts: 2,255
    That is incredible, I wonder if there is more gold to be found.
    "If I had a nickel for every nickel I ever had, I'd have all my nickels back".
  • Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great read.I kept waiting to see the gold bars.
    Al
  • Options
    << I kept waiting to see the gold bars. >>

I know! The article said gold and silver bars and coins. I don't need a metal detector to find a car.
    imageimage
  • Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't need a metal detector to find a car.

• Options
    << I don't need a metal detector to find a car. >>

<< image >>

I was out MDing one day and found this: I took a picture of my daughter and my dog with it.

It was nearly completely covered with weeds. I tell people I found a tractor with my MD.
    imageimage
  • Options
    I probably would have found a bunch of trash initially and left in frustration--before finding the goodies. But if I found some good stuff early, it would have been nearly impossible for get me to leave.
  • Options
    Wow that Stutz DV32 is gorgeous and only went for $27,000!

Imagine all the little nails and parts buried throughout the yeard, it will be a b**ch to find all of the gold.

And the IRS....ah, always after your money!
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember that tractor find! image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.