Home Q & A Forum
Options

renewal dates

TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hello !

I've been a member for what seems a few months, but it must be a full year already.
Recently (just before the start of the World Series of Trading) I went to check POP reports and that area of the website didn't allow me to view. I figured my membership ran out, so I paid to renew my access to said.
No biggie. Well today, I wanted to see about this "tru-view" thing and it's details. I went to print up a new submission form ( can I still use my old ones for submission, or are they obsolete ?) only to find that I have no access to that area, either. I would be more than willing to renew if my time is up, but my real question is :

Will I receive a discount for renewing that part of the membership (Pop Report access for 1 yr) ? I don't mind renewing all at once at the quoted price, but the dissection of access to portions of a membership without a renewal notice seems a bit unfair to me.

with kind regards and intent,

Joe Pflug

Comments

• Options
    Joe,

If you are experiencing difficulties logging in after you have renewed, you need to contact the customer service department so they can look in to this for you.
    If could be something as simple as you are entering the password differently than we have it in our records or you may have two accounts sharing the same e-mail, which in turn will not allow you to log in. You can reach the customer service department Monday - Friday during the hours of 7 AM - 5 PM Pacific Time.

Carol