Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1971 Topps Super Baseball Complete Set - Near Mint --Mint

Is anyone interested in buying this complete 63 card set? It contains several Hall of Famers, including Mays, Clemente, Bench, Reggie, Seaver, Kaline, Killebrew, Brooks Robinson? Also Pete Rose. Beautiful set.

Comments

• Options
    Hi-
    A very interesting set that I've been looking to obtain! PM me about the condition of the star cards from this set! Hope to hear from you soon!
    Paul
  • Options

• Options
    The star cards are in nice shape -- Bench, Brooks Robinson, Mays, Kaline, Yaz, Aaron, Reggie Jackson, Rose, Clemente, Oliva.

Seaver, Gibson, McCovey are a very little off center vertically.
  • Options
    Howdy!
    Any wax stains on the fronts or backs? Plus, what price are you asking for the set?
    Paul
  • Options
    ArnyVeeArnyVee Posts: 4,246
    Any scans of the cards? And, what is the price that you're looking for them?
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    Sorry about the delay in reponding, but I am changing computers and having some technical problems. Some of the cards do have wax. I'm not sure if that means a wax stain. I'm fairly new to card lingo, you tell me. I am going to get some scans, so you can judge the condition.
  • Options
    I'll be getting some scans. I'm nopt sure about the price yet. I list them on ebay.
  • Options
    Good to hear more about this set! If the cards have wax on them they then have a wax stain... Some of the wax can be removed by gently rubbing with pantyhose.. The wax probably came from the wax used to seal the wrappers that these cards were in. Best to leave the removal of the wax to whoever buys the set. It would be nice to see some scans and a possible price. Selling it to another board member saves you all the ebay fees... Hope to see scans soon and a possible sell price before it hits ebay.
    Paul
  • Options
    I'm having all kinds of problems with my MAC and can't upload pics. I'm sure I can email pics to anyone interested.
  • Options
    mkg809mkg809 Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    I'm interested in the Reggie Jackson if are selling singles.
  • Options
    This set is now listed on ebay, jus cllick on the following link.

19971 topps super set