Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1961 Topps Dick Stuart PSA 8 available

I have a 61 Dick Stuart in PSA 8 unqualified condition. This card is almost as tough as the 1961 Gibbon. Look at the pop report. Only 28 8's and 5 9's. Gibbon has 25 8's and 3 9's. Many of the top sets need this in an 8 to go to completion. Email me at jjaco666@aol.com if interested. Thanks
Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set

Comments

• Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    Here is a scan
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    acowaacowa Posts: 945 ✭✭
  • Options
    Thanks Acowa,
  • Options
    I hate to part with it but you got to strike while the iron was hot. I didn't know it would brint that much but sometimes things work out. Thanks to all who inquired and sorry we couldn't work it out before I had to ebay it but I thought 200 was a fair price.
    61 Stuart Auction Results
  • Options
    Congratulations! I'd say you did very very well indeed. The last PSA 9 I tracked on ebay ended at $225!! As a buyer, I dispise impatient and inexperienced bidding collectors. As a seller, you gotta LUV "EM!
    Collecting Vintage Baseball.
    My ebay listings