Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

New website feature...

Check it out...

www.pcgs.com/membership

Login with your CollectorsClub (or dealer) e-mail address and password.

Please PM me with questions, comments, problems...

Thanks!

-david

Comments

• Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool! Now I can relive all of the times I have been hosed by PCGS with just a few clicks. image
  • Options
    WELL THAT WAS A WASTE OF TIME- WON'T TAKE MY PASSWORD.
  • Options
    All I get is a *Timed Out* error. I give it a PO1. image
  • Options
    p8ntp8nt Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭
    It times out for me as well.
  • Options
    It works for me. Not bad. A good source of my historical PCSG information.
  • Options
    Glad to know I'm not the only one being timed out.
    How much for that one
  • Options
    >> Cool! Now I can relive all of the times I have been hosed by PCGS with just a few clicks. <<

I just tried it. Signed in and got all of my account info. Clicked in the area for submitions first page and saw all of my submissions. Clicked on the first link that is a current one waiting for grades.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Server Error in '/Membership' Application.

Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

<snipped by David_R>
    - There are 10 kinds of people in this world...those who understand binary and those who don't!
  • Options
    Hey All - okay, I think we got that bug killed. Please try again and let me know...

thanks!

David_R
  • Options
    p8ntp8nt Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭
    Works fine for me now. Can I ask what the point of it is? image

Edited to add: I dont submit directly to PCGS so I guess I am missing some good info.
  • Options
    the "my account" will be the central place to check on all your PCGS stuff. it shows ALL of your past orders, it'll eventually show yout collectors club status, it'll be how you connect to the world series of coin trading, etc...

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What David_R means to say is that "it will make it easier for BIG BROTHER to keep an eye on you!"

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,304 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Cool! Now I can relive all of the times I have been hosed by PCGS with just a few clicks. image >>

If you give me your account info, I can relive them for you image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    itsnotjustmeitsnotjustme Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭
    Nice.

I had started a spreadsheet that I cut and pasted every submission into.

David, what about the two different logins we use? One for the message board and another for that and the pop reports... will these ever combine?
    Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!
  • Options

<< <i>Nice. I had started a spreadsheet that I cut and pasted every submission into. David, what about the two different logins we use? One for the message board and another for that and the pop reports... will these ever combine? >>

..not anytime soon. The message boards are totally disconnected from all of our other systems. It's a commercial app that we purchased (a loooong time ago) that I'd like to get upgraded but until that happens you'll always have a username/password just for the boards...

Eventually... image

David_R
  • Options
    LeeGLeeG Posts: 12,162
    image I like it. One page to see how my grading skills are going. Still too many BBimageimage
  • Options
    Excellent.

Is there a direct link on the main page?
    Ken

My first post...updated with pics

I collect mostly moderns and I'm currently working on a US type set.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file