Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Where to find high grade vintage PSA

I'm looking for some PSA 9/10s of 1951 Topps Red Backs. So far, it's been a pretty slow go building the collection. Here are the places I'm checking, can anyone point me in another (better?) direction?

eBay
Yahoo! Auctions
Mastro Auctions
Mile High Card Co.
Lelands
Triple sSs

any help is greatly appreciated.
Currently Buying:
2004 Tommie Harris SPX Printing Plate (White Whale will pay top $$$)
1994 SP Football Die Cuts PSA 10s

Comments

• Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    Try 707 Sportscards Levi Bleam.You may pay a bit more but you might have a decent chance of getting what you want.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭
    Jay has a Duke Snider PSA 8 on his websight.
    Quality Cards
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • Options

<< <i> Try 707 Sportscards Levi Bleam.You may pay a bit more but you might have a decent chance of getting what you want. >>

Thanks, that's the kind of thing I'm looking for. Anyone else?
    Currently Buying:
    2004 Tommie Harris SPX Printing Plate (White Whale will pay top $$$)
    1994 SP Football Die Cuts PSA 10s
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    You've got the bases pretty well covered. PSA 9s and 10s of cards 50+ years old aren't just sitting around.

You could also try soliciting members of the PSA Registry. Especially if you are paying competitive, or above-market prices. Most of the people on the Registry are probably building/upgrading their sets. But many collectors may have a price. It might also serve you well to do a short analysis of the Population Reports, which of those examples are spoken for in Registry sets, and what truly might be out there as available....

~ms
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    Do google searches as well.. online card stores that you haven't thought of will pop up..

"1951 Topps Red Backs" PSA 9

"1951 Topps Red Backs" PSA 10

and without the 's' in Back..

"1951 Topps Red Back" PSA 9

"1951 Topps Red Back" PSA 10