Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Anyone Else Think Heritage's New Website Style Was A BIG Mistake Or Is Hard On The Eyes?

At first glance, there are many features missing - especially the menus that appeared when you hovered over a link. The colors are god-awful - IMHO - especially on my tracked items area.

Comments

• Options
    I'm bidding on something in the currency auction so I've been checking it off and on all day. I'm starting to get where I don't notice it. At first it did hurt.

Jerry
  • Options
    CoxeCoxe Posts: 11,139
    It's a step above the old Windows 'Hot Dog Stand' motif (remember that? Windows 3.0 or WFW?) but is still usable to me so far.
    Select Rarities -- DMPLs and VAMs
    NSDR - Life Member
    SSDC - Life Member
    ANA - Pay As I Go Member
  • Options
    tmot99tmot99 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭
    I'll hold off opinion until I get used to it. Then if I still don't like it, I'll let you know.
  • Options
    A little easier to see after you hit coins on the main page .........it shows you how many available right away........
    ......Larry........image
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although I don't like it now, I will reserve permanent judgment for a time after a major bust half dime auction when I have had to use it extensively. That could take years...
  • Options
    JoshLJoshL Posts: 656 ✭✭
    I hate their photos. Why can't they photograph like Teletrade.

I love coins...image
  • Options
    All I know is that they got a lot of stuff on every single page. I like ANR b/c they just keep it simple.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file