Home U.S. Coin Forum

That Jimmy Gerstel guy will be selling Coins on TV

At 8 Eastern time on the Celebrity shopping channel for all you bird watchers. Another great Coin show for a good laugh image

Sometimes he does have one or two good deals, but only when the moon is high and blue.

"The silver is mine and the gold is mine,' declares the LORD GOD Almighty."

Comments

• Mr Cool......Have I got a deal for you folks...............................image
    ......Larry........image
  • MrKelsoMrKelso Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭
    OK here we go, brand new studio so that means higher prices. image

• CoxeCoxe Posts: 11,139
    I am waiting for the Ronco slabs. Once Ron P smells more money in hawking coins than rotiserrie ovens, he's sure to enter the game.
    Select Rarities -- DMPLs and VAMs
    NSDR - Life Member
    SSDC - Life Member
    ANA - Pay As I Go Member
  • mozeppamozeppa Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I am waiting for the Ronco slabs. Once Ron P smells more money in hawking coins than rotiserrie ovens, he's sure to enter the game. >>

I CAN JUST HEAR HIS CATCH PHRASE NOW!

(regarding coin submissions and sending them in)

" THATS RIGHT FOLKS.....YOU JUST SEND EM.....AND....".......(AUDIENCE--- "forget em!... for 3 easy payments of $13.99 per coin!"
  • michaelmichael Posts: 9,524 ✭✭
    will you buy anything from this strumpet??

• << <i>will you buy anything from this strumpet?? >>

Yes I would, last year I bought 15 Ms 69 Pcgs Silver Eagle Dollars for $69 a piece. Late Sept 05 I bought a 1.40 oz Gold Nuggett for $1,149.00. Some friend of Jimmy's works at the Australia Gold Mines and this friend finds these rare oz plus nuggets with a metal detector, I just got my nugget appraised and its worth $6,200 very rare to find whole 1 oz+ at .997 pure. Lately I have won first caller awards, the first 15 callers get a special prize, I got a bag of silver quarters there were 5 proof 1963 quarters and 11 1963 quarters in one free grab bag all in Pr 66 or better, I won a 1882 cc morgan silver dollar in vf condition just last Nov/2005 for being one of the first 15 callers. Jimmys the man. His Show Stinks.
    Hey Ralphey Boy, I Got Gold Fever!
  • MrKelsoMrKelso Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭
    They showed all the old shows last night. I guess his new studio wasn't ready. The only Good thing he had was some nice looking peace Dollars for $35 ea.

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭
    Yeh but people can pay with their "credit" cardsimage
  • DeloreanDelorean Posts: 470 ✭✭✭
    Whatta bout the "GSA" gold coind Jimmy was hawking at twice the real value and he swore they would be worth $10,000 in a year..I still haven't heard a thing about these GSA gold coins!!!
    Chuck,

Ever Onward
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the warning.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file