Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PSA Customer Service Hits Home Run

To start with...

PSA rewarded one of the biggest procrastinators on the planet!

Yes, they accepted my voucher for 6 cards that was a few weeks expired!

But, also, over a year ago, I didn't get a vouchure for PSA/DNA that I was entitled to.

I didn't realize it until I went back and looked at a sub I had made and they didn't credit me for the membership.

Well, Julius, who was very helpful and polite, took my information last week and called me today to inform me they were issuing the old vouchure anew!

So guys, the Stoner is a happy guy!

Let's hear it for PSA!
Mike

Comments

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Mike I am happy for you. Matt in the customer service dept. took care of me with two issues I had lately. Maybe they are "turning over a new leaf" image

matt
  • Options
    gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the issuance of the new vouchers, but let me get this straight, you paid for something, didn't receive it, had to research the error on your own...contact CS, explain the situation, and convince them to do the correct thing. I'm sorry, but it seems to me that they tried to slip one by you and you were quick enough to catch it.

Stone, it is you that should be congratulated for being more dilligent than PSA in your processes. You are more organized than this publically traded company. You voucher should have been sent to you as soon as PSA saw the problem originally, not a year later after you called them on it. Someone dropped the ball, you picked it up, ran it down to the one foot line and handed it to the CS dept. to score the unearned touchdown. Not exactly a Sportscenter highlight for PSA IMO.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Congrats on the issuance of the new vouchers, but let me get this straight, you paid for something, didn't receive it, had to research the error on your own...contact CS, explain the situation, and convince them to do the correct thing. I'm sorry, but it seems to me that they tried to slip one by you and you were quick enough to catch it.

Stone, it is you that should be congratulated for being more dilligent than PSA in your processes. You are more organized than this publically traded company. You voucher should have been sent to you as soon as PSA saw the problem originally, not a year later after you called them on it. Someone dropped the ball, you picked it up, ran it down to the one foot line and handed it to the CS dept. to score the unearned touchdown. Not exactly a Sportscenter highlight for PSA IMO. >>

True, but when ya score a touchdown...

no one ever remembers who ran interference?

Mike
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Some guys always see the glass half empty. I prefer to see it half full.

Mike I am glad PSA and you got together.

Customer service has always been there for me when i ever needed them.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Extension #127 . . . The nicest gal to whom you'll ever speak!
  • Options
    So now may be a good time for me to call and ask them if I could get a credit for the two free submissions I had that came back trimmed. I sent an email when I got the cards back, but never heard from anyone at PSA.

What do you think my chances are of getting a 2-card credit? Is it worth the effort??

(See Sub #4291178 zip 97116.)

Thanks for your opinions.

hh
  • Options
    good deal stoner
    Running an Ebay store sure takes a lot more time than a person would think!
  • Options

<< <i>So now may be a good time for me to call and ask them if I could get a credit for the two free submissions I had that came back trimmed. I sent an email when I got the cards back, but never heard from anyone at PSA.

What do you think my chances are of getting a 2-card credit? Is it worth the effort??

(See Sub #4291178 zip 97116.)

Thanks for your opinions.

hh >>

Mike

I'm a bit confused.

I was under the impression - that if they grade the card trimmed - it has been "graded" and that's what you paid for - no holder given.

The only way they'll give you a vouchure is if the card is considered "small" - undersized.

Now, because of this - some believe, in the interest of productivity, they will call a card "trimmed" instead of undersized and avoid the vouchure?

Am I correct on this one?
    I think I've been sniffing too much glue today!
    mike
    Mike
  • Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    Happy to hear that they took care of you Mike.. deservingly so.
  • Options

<< <i>

I was under the impression - that if they grade the card trimmed - it has been "graded" and that's what you paid for - no holder given. >>

Ah. I should have read The Rules. What you say makes sense.

<< <i>I think I've been sniffing too much glue today! >>

I'm ready to start sniffing!

Thanks for the tip, Mike. I'm glad I didn't waste a phone call. I can always count on getting good advice here!

Btw, after reading the TH thread, I had to make a quick trip to 3 of the local mega-retailers -- and found no Topps Heritage available...

hh
  • Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to give kudos to PSA Customer Service (Andre S.). The USPS screwed up a package delivery and Andre helped me correct the situation.
    Mike
  • Options

<< <i>I have to give kudos to PSA Customer Service (Andre S.). The USPS screwed up a package delivery and Andre helped me correct the situation. >>

That's great!

I also got my psa/dna vouchure in the mail, they accepted my expired psa vouchure and I got my new membership packet with a great book!

mike
    Mike