Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

OT - An Honest Soul on Ebay?

LINK

Somehow I get the feeling he may not get any takers.
Brad Swain

World Coin & PM Collector
My Coin Info Pages <> My All Experts Profile

Comments

• UdoUdo Posts: 984 ✭✭
    imageimage
  • sorry - my gullibility quotient has already been exceeded for the year....
    Cecil
    Total Copper Nutcase - African, British Ships, Channel Islands!!!
    'Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup'
  • AvarelAvarel Posts: 143 ✭✭
    LOL

I like the $5 for shipping myself, adds a nice touch.

Av
    Chirsto duce vincamus

Pro Deo Et Patria
  • I thought that those types of things were aganst the rules.
    But then I doubt they'll notice anyway.
  • I don't know about Ohio law, but in California the loan would be usurious, and if the borrower paid it back, he/she could then successfully sue for triple damages!

So if some sucker falls for this pitch, he could get his money back and then get hit for $600 plus court costs. image
    Roy

• wybritwybrit Posts: 6,952 ✭✭✭
    Q: ..tell me more...like how do you plan to do this...i mean like y not pay the $100 a mo. on the bill?? what chu got 4 colaterial???... rric
    Feb-27-06
    A: I don't really have anything to cover it. Whoever would have to trust me to pay them back. I know its a lot to ask of someone you do not know. I was trying to make a second income with ebay but so far what I have sold is barely covering the fees for ebay that I sold and didn't sell plus shipping. I haven't made any profit yet. But I will keep trying. So if someone can loan me the thousand they will just have to trust that I am a honest person who won't run away with their money.

Makes me want to hit the button.image

$5 shipping. image

If someone bites on this one, the PT Barnum theory will once again fail to be disproved.
    Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.
  • That's f'in hilarious!
    Everything I write is my opinion.

Looking for alot of crap.