Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Pairings set for Spring into Spring Coin Swap. See Page 2

Several have voiced their anticipation for the next swap so I guess we should begin signing up now.

The Theme will have something to do with either the Ides of March or Spring into Spring. I'll come up with something, for sure.

As for "Rules," I really hope I do not have to continually re-hash them. They are basically "The Common Sense Rules of Coin Swapping".

The few predominate stipulations are:

1)- No "Newbie" or otherwise "Unknown" will be permitted to participate until thoroughly pre-screened and OK'd by ME. This is for the overall welfare of the Group as there will be no "Hit and Run" around here.

2)- Do NOTHING with what is received from one another until both agree that said Swap is decreed satisfactorily culminated.

3)- Communicate with your mate BEFORE and AFTER to ensure that the above transpires. A MUTUALLY AGREED UPON FIGURE AND SOURCE OF WORTH should be in place BEFORE items are sent.

4)- I cannot stress this point enough! DO NOT PLACE UNDUE STRESS UPON YOUR MATE BY STATING THAT YOU WANT EXCLUSIVELY SUCH AND SUCH OR ELSE! BE FLEXIBLE. This COIN SWAP is for FUN and to enjoy our Hobby at it's Grass Roots Level.

5)- Anyone remeber hearing this....? KISS (Keep it Simple Stupid!) Just be fair and send as you would h ope to receive. If there is any doubt in your mind that you have or should I say, HAVE NOT sent enough...ADD MORE and if you're still not sure, ADD SOME MORE!

6)- DO NOT WAIT UNTIL YOU RECEIVE TO SHIP. If you follow communication guidelines and, as stated above, have agreed on a figure per a pricing or real world source guide, ship out as soon as you can. DO NOT PROCRASTINATE.

Being this is the last day of February I will now set the deadline for entry as Wednesday, 03-08-2006, 12:00 Midnight CST. This should provide ample time to do what you must in order to get your respective items out by Monday, 03-13-2006. Should anyone have any questions try PMing me and if I do not reply within 2 days it means I am EXTREMELY busy and you should therefore email me at the address found in my Profile.

Comments

• Options
    Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    First one in!!!!!
    Do I get a special prize

Count me in

Thanx
    Jim

Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • Options
    Thanks BOOM for all your great work ,help and TIME!
    Count me in the next swap.
    Thanks
    www.tradingslabs.com

Jeffs
  • Options
    Count me in imageimage

$25-$50 for me
    Ebay Seller I.D
    the_northern_trading_company
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Options
    BigJohnDBigJohnD Posts: 329 ✭✭✭
    Spoke with Boom, got the okay. Count me in. Been reading the board for a long time and figured this would be a great way
    to meet some people who share the same passion. Looking forward to the future.

Thanks,
    John
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    Come on boys and girls. Sign up now and join in on the fun. image
  • Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey - I now have to pass on this one due to too much day job work commitment. I can't get coins out and ship on time. I don't want to be a the horse's XXXX - so best not to go in on this one.

I'll do another after tax season.

imageimageimage

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    eyoung429eyoung429 Posts: 6,374
    As always!! I'm in $75-$200

Had an awesome last swap with Millertime!!
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.
  • Options

I'M IN image
  • Options
    Ill have a BigMac and frys please

TTT
    www.tradingslabs.com

Jeffs
  • Options
    OK BOOM Screen me. This looks like a good way to meet some of these fine members of this board..image
    My grandchildren. The heirs to my collection! (Just not to soon I hope)
  • Options
    asnovellasnovell Posts: 415 ✭✭
    Please and thanks!
    Andy
  • Options
    I'm in...image

I have been approved by BOOM

$50-$100 ?
  • Options
    I want in on the fun. image
  • Options
    I'm new to the forum but would like to participate... You can see my ebay feedback file if that helps(gemstate-coins) or whaterver else you need just let me know.
    Thanks, Darryl
  • Options
    OK everybody, just hang loose. I have some potential participants to check out.

Anybody wanting in .... SIGN UP NOW !

Thanx for everyone's patience & understanding. I'll be posting the pairings by this evening. image
  • Options
    OK, so here's the deal. Gem-statecoins wants in yet has no profile. I have asked for a PM, via PM....no reply, No email address available.

Now, it seems, I have to stop everything and hunt this person down. He may be legit and then again, maybe not. I'm about to find out.

My point this. Here is a newbie that has not followed directions as everyone else has. (enough) I'll be back soon...real soon...hang in there everybody. Back in a bit. Meanwhile, anyone else? SIGN UP NOW! image
  • Options
    Enough. It's 9:15 PM CST. If I hear nothing from gemstate-coins, we proceed as stated previously. Clock is running...
  • Options
    Boom,
    This is Gemstate... what do I need to do??? Sent Info via PM... sorry I'm new to this.
  • Options
    You got it D. Welcome to the club.image
  • Options
  • Options
    OK, we have eleven swappers, so here we go.

JohnK swaps with BOOK and vice versa
    Tedssupply swaps with Mojoman and vice versa
    eyoung swaps with asnovell and vice versa
    Musky1011 swaps with BigJohnD and vice versa
    BOOM swaps with cullenbryant & vice versa.
    I will also swap with gemstate-coins and he will swap with me.

OK, these are the pairings. Since we are odd and because I sat the last one out I will swap with two relative newcomers. If anyone has recently been paired and inadvertantly been paired right back again and has a problem with it, let me know ASAP.

The rules are relatively simple and in the interest of saving time I ask that we help one another and if need be refer back to the Valentine Swap or any other before that. The rules do not change!

Communication and mutual satisfaction are key, as is deciding on an amount. Again, to keep things simple, in the past we've more or less agreed on a $50 minimum but this is not etched in stone. Whatever you and your partner agree upon is fine as long as you also agree on a pricing guide.

DO NOT PLACE UNDUE STRESS ON YOUR PARTNER OR UNREALISTIC DEMANDS.

I'll be back but right now I am pressed for time.

Todd and Darryl, I'll be in touch. You may both either PM and or email me (my email address is in my profile)

Let's make this one that goes smoothly, OK? image
  • Options
    Progress reports? How's everything coming along? image
  • Options
    Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    Deal made with BigJohnD

Thanx
    Jim
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • Options
    Sending Mojoman ( Dave) his coins tomorrow.
    www.tradingslabs.com

Jeffs
  • Options
    Deal made with asnovell, coins in the mail tomorrow.
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

• Options
    All is good. John's coins are in the mail.
  • Options
    Book coin will be on Fridayimage
  • Options
    asnovellasnovell Posts: 415 ✭✭
    Coins int the mail.... Andy
    Andy
  • Options
    Coins received from Dave (mojoman). I am very happy. Thanks Dave for the nice swap!
    www.tradingslabs.com

Jeffs
  • Options
    Received coins form Book.
    a nice 1964 proof set with a accent hair, a 1998 proof set and a 2005 coin and medal set

Thank for the great coins

Johnk
  • Options
    Nice coins THANK YOU JohnK...image

BOOK
  • Options
    Received some very nice items from cullenbryant but haven't heard anything more from gemstate-coins.

Very satisfied.image Todd, yours are on the way. image
  • Options
    All,

We would like everyone to post their experiences in the trade forum to attract new blood. Experiences can either be good or bad, post 'em all!!

• Options
    GREAT SWAP with Tedssupplyimage Great LQQKING COINS THANKS
    Ebay Seller I.D
    the_northern_trading_company
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage