Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Anyone looking for a nrmt/mint set of 1964 Topps Giants?

Please email me at shaneleo@aol.com if interested. I graded out 15 or so cards and received 8's and 9's on the cards. It is missing two cards (Gibson and Groat???) All of the cards are in really high end shape.

Shane
Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases

Comments

• Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    i've got a set raw that is NM. what are you looking for on the set?

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    For anyone interested in making an offer on this set.

I sent in the cards that I thought had a shot at a PSA 9/10. You can assume the rest of the cards to be all PSA 8's with the exception of 15% in PSA 7's.

#8 PSA 8
    #11 Clemente PSA 7
    #13 Fox PSA 8
    #18 PSA 9oc Fregosi
    #20 Hinton PSA 7
    # 28 Friend PSA 8 SP
    #35 Wickersham PSA 9
    #36 Callison PSA 8
    #37 Marichal PSA 9
    #39 Aparicio PSA 8
    #42 Stuart PSA 7 SP
    #46 Alvis PSA 9oc
    #47 Cisco PSA 9 SP
    #51 Mays PSA 8
    #52 Williams PSA 8
    #54 Wagner PSA 8
    #57 Boyer PSA 7
    It is missing Gibson and Koufax not Groat .
    The set is beautiful and many PSA 8's still exists in the raw stuff. The Mantle is probably a PSA 8 or 7(pd), Aaron should be a PSA 7 and the Yaz a PSA 8. The set is very, very nice and you would not be disappointed.

Please email me if you would like to make an offer.

Shane
  • Options
    RipkenRipken Posts: 559 ✭✭✭
    Shane,

I have some interest, but it seems '64 Giants in PSA 7 & even some 8's don't go for much over the grading fee unless they're lower pop or star cards. Someone sold a PSA 7 Frank Howard for 99 cents this week. A Spahn went for $9.99 in PSA 8. I culled a set for what I thought were certain 8s and 9s and out of a 10-card submission got mostly 7s, some 8s and one 9. Had I known that, I would have saved the $ and kept the set intact as totally ungraded. Sounds like a very nice set, though..and the Giants are still undervalued in my opinion.
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Ripken-
    If you are interested in the set, please feel free to make an offer on it by emailing me at shaneleo@aol.com. I have given a list of graded cards. I am not familiar with what these cards sell for so it would be hard for me to price it.
    Shane