Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Been a few months since I updated my Lincoln Memorial Set!

I want to personally thank LincolnsRule and Dan Close for these two lovely coins. Needless to say, I was very happy to part with my 65RD's!

1961-P

1963-P

Comments

• Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most excellent! And another example of how "the competition" is actually there to help one another.

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    Thanks ellewood!

You guys can keep an eye out on submissions 9047919 and 9047920 if you want. There should be some good stuff!
  • Options
    Nice, image
  • Options
    You guys can keep an eye out on submissions 9047919 and 9047920 if you want. There should be some good stuff!

I can only imagine Jaime. May the force be with you. image
  • Options
    DMWJRDMWJR Posts: 5,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just don't post anything here if you are unhappy with the grades!image
    Doug
  • Options
    Thanks for the kind words Ellewood. Happy I could help.

Danimage
  • Options
    Dan -

Great to see you on the boards! If only I was able to capture the true red of the coin...but that is not always possible with photography, lighting, etc. Your sets are truly amazing...I would love to see them in person someday.

I was hoping that "dcgolfer" meant that you lived in DC...but I'm fairly certain that is not the case????

Toby
  • Options
    PQpeacePQpeace Posts: 4,799 ✭✭✭
    Ellewood..congrats !

LincolnsRule,

Please make me a 1955-s in ms68 red image
    Larry
    Larry Shapiro Rare Coins - LSRC
    POB 854
    Temecula CA 92593
    310-541-7222 office
    310-710-2869 cell
    www.LSRarecoins.com
    Larry@LSRarecoins.com

PCGS Las Vegas June 24-26
    Baltimore July 14-17
    Chicago August 11-15
  • Options
    I have a tube of 55-s here that has shrunk so I can't the coins out!
  • Options
    Congrats Toby! Sets are looking good. It's great having Jaime in your corner. He has helped my Lincoln
    sets progress and steered me in the right direction numerous times.

I, too, would like to welcome Dan to the boards. It's a pleasure to interreact with the owner of such highly
    rated sets. I aquired my 2002 ms69 Lincoln from Dan, but through Jaime. I love it!

I'll watch for those submissions to be posted too. Jaime, can I please get a ms69 2003D or, how about, a
    ms67 1975. image

WS: Always a pleasure to hear from you. Bye for now all you crazy Lincoln fanatics. image

RegistryNut image
  • Options
    seanqseanq Posts: 8,576 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I have a tube of 55-s here that has shrunk so I can't the coins out! >>

I've seen a few threads on how to liberate coins in old shrunken tubes like yours, do a search in the U.S. Coin Forum for 'liquid nitrogen' and you should find them. image

Sean Reynolds
    Incomplete planchets wanted, especially Lincoln Cents & type coins.

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor