Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

My SWAP with Louie,PLEASE READ

I just wanted everyone to know that everything worked out with him, I am very satisfied with our swap, He also would like to make amends with anyone who feels as if the swaps they have made with him were unfair or unequal in anyway . Please contact him in regards to this matter

This is what louie emailed to me;

I noted your notation to the other alleged disgruntled swappers to contact me to vent their arguments about lousy swaps. To this date, 27 Feb, nobody has contacted me.

MoJoMan
Ebay Seller I.D
the_northern_trading_company
ace@airadv.net
imageimage

Comments

• Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would anybody wish to waste their time? He knows who he has screwed and it would be up to him to rectify the situation, not the other way around.
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    Hi,I am just relaying a message,I belive you are correct ,I just wanted to let everyone know what was going on with my swap,as a few members has inquired about the situation, As he stated he has tried to contact certain members? if nobody has heard from him POST IT as he is still checking out the boards etc. Thats all I have to say on the matter. MoJo
    Ebay Seller I.D
    the_northern_trading_company
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Options
    asnovellasnovell Posts: 415 ✭✭
    I have traded with him on a number of occasions and have never had a problem.
    Andy
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    I noted your notation to the other alleged disgruntled swappers to contact me to vent their arguments about lousy swaps. To this date, 27 Feb, nobody has contacted me.

Why does he say alleged.....this is not heresay. The disgruntled swappers have come out and said they are unhappy with the way the swap with Louie turned out.
    Besides, unless Louie is banned for the boards, if he wants to trade in the BST forum he can post a thread......& if he wants to swap here all he has to do is start a SWAP thread.
    Whether or not someone wants to take a chance is another matter.

JMO

PS-DAMN, missed another swapping session! image