Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

10 cent listing fee for "fixed price" day on ebay, damn it!

ebay is offering sellers a 10 cent listing fee for one day only (february 28th) for listing a "fixed price" item!

Darn it! ebay is excluding farm equipment and heavy machinery! image

rbd

edit: opps! (sorry, I didn't see your earlier post!) No I've been hitting the right buttons lately!

Comments

• Options
    I already posted this! Maybe you hit the wrong button again?? image
  • Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

<< <i>I already posted this! Maybe you hit the wrong button again?? image >>

I don't get it...image
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    rbdjr1rbdjr1 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭
    ...And b-w fan, it wasn't your bottons that were pushed wrong last year, so don't you worry about it, ok?

rbd
  • Options
    He's been known to be such a quick Ebay bidder that he has bid the wrong amount and then not paid. image
  • Options

<< <i>He's been known to be such a quick Ebay bidder that he has bid the wrong amount and then not paid. image >>

Don't worry, I'm 100% certain I'd never make that mistake on any of your items either!!

rbd

edit: anyway Edgar Winters fan, I don't make mistakes! I'm just perfect! So what the f-k do you really know? ..all you did is post some "after the fact bs", last year about my so-called mistake! You really didn't know cr@p about what really "went down" last year on a single item, so would u just kindly please f-k off will ya? Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    I don't like fixed price too much, I normally start everything at 99cents or a penny!! Anything that I think should sell for over $50, I start at 9.99.
    Running an Ebay store sure takes a lot more time than a person would think!
  • Options
    F You Too Jerk Off!
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    FIGHT!
    ·p_A·
  • Options

<< <i>Brian Winters sucks! >>

Wow that's original!
  • Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

I got $10 on RBD... Damnit i forgot we can't bet on this site...nevermind...
  • Options

<< <i>FIGHT! >>

EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options

<< <i><< Brian Winters sucks! >>

Wow that's original!

>>

I'm not taking sides and don't want to be involved, but I'll start the scoring...

BW wins the first round 10-8 with a brief knockdown for this gem.

• Options
    softparadesoftparade Posts: 9,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    winters needs to change his icon to a more imposing figure

ISO 1978 Topps Baseball in NM-MT High Grade Raw 3, 100, 103, 302, 347, 376, 416, 466, 481, 487, 509, 534, 540, 554, 579, 580, 622, 642, 673, 724__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ISO 1978 O-Pee-Chee in NM-MT High Grade Raw12, 21, 29, 38, 49, 65, 69, 73, 74, 81, 95, 100, 104, 110, 115, 122, 132, 133, 135, 140, 142, 151, 153, 155, 160, 161, 167, 168, 172, 179, 181, 196, 200, 204, 210, 224, 231, 240

• Options
    Rob may just pull the trigger on Winters
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Brian Winters sucks! >>

Wow that's original! >>

No matter what i think of Brian Winters, Don't 'dis his picture!

It's that dude from the Church of the sub-genious? Right?

edit: without his pipe? Cut some slack and relax!

rbd
  • Options

<< <i>It's that dude from the Church of the sub-genious? Right? >>

If you mean my avatar than the answer is no. That's the logo from the Mr. Skin website! image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>It's that dude from the Church of the sub-genious? Right? >>

If you mean my avatar than the answer is no. That's the logo from the Mr. Skin website! image >>

Whatever!

I'm going now!

...who knows? to do some fast ebay overbidding! maybe even a few type-o's on the keyboard? and one never knows? just maybe being a "non-paying" ebay bidder tonite?

so goes my just horrible-rotten 5,581 to 1 positive ebay feedback.

S~H~I~T HAPPENS, BWF!

rbd

• Options

<< <i>I'm not taking sides and don't want to be involved, but I'll start the scoring...

BW wins the first round 10-8 with a brief knockdown for this gem. >>

round 2 both fighters were inactive for the most part and seemed unwilling to trade any damaging blows.. i saw no real effective aggressiveness.. i score it 10-10..
    ·p_A·
  • Options

<< <i>Whatever!

I going now!

>>

what's this? is rbdjr rady to throw in the towel? he really needs to work on his stamina for his next fight.. i'm hoping he answers the bell for round 3..
    ·p_A·
  • Options

<< <i>i'm hoping he answers the bell for round 3.. >>

He ain't got the stones to come back for the a** whippin he's got coming! image
  • Options
    Rob gets a point off for every edited post
  • Options

<< <i>Rob gets a point off for every edited post >>

He edits every post. LOL image
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>i'm hoping he answers the bell for round 3.. >>

He ain't got the stones to come back for the a** whippin he's got coming! image >>

Do yourself a big favor BWF, please block me from bidding on any of your ebay material , as I would not want to make a mistake by bidding too fast and then not pay you for one of your items!

That goes for anyone else here that does not want me to bid on their ebay items, pleeeeeze "block away"!

God forbid I hit a comma instead of a decimal point for any one of your items! Oh my God!

rbd

edit (This wasn't an "edit", but I did it anyway! ...just to pull zef's chain! LOL!): no stones? I got a whippin coming? You would need a whole Brian Winter brigade to come close to kicking my butt! image
  • Options
    Bring it on OPC boy! The b*stard card of the collecting community! image
  • Options

<< <i>no stones? I got a whippin coming? You would need a whole Brian Winter brigade to come close to kicking my butt! image >>

Easy old timer. None of us want to see your blood pressure rise to heart attack level and then you happen to fall off your boat.

Just shake it off and grow some thicker skin.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    rbdjr comes out strong for round 4.. opens with a great combination.. and brianwinters countered with a great left hook..
    ·p_A·
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>no stones? I got a whippin coming? You would need a whole Brian Winter brigade to come close to kicking my butt! image >>

Easy old timer. None of us want to see your blood pressure rise to heart attack level and then you happen to fall off your boat.

Just shake it off and grow some thicker skin. >>

You might as well go ahead and block me from ebay bidding on your OPC items zef, if you haven't already, as I almost "pulled the trigger" on about 50 or 60 of your 99 cent OPC opening bids, over this past year, But I caught myself just in time to see it was your items! As you know by now, that I do tend to be "fast on the trigger"! But I got used to seeing your 99 cent opening bids, so it really helped me to know it was your auctions.

So lets be adults and just block each other, as I would never, knowinly bid on one of your items! So, just in case, as I do bid fast and furious, and by some "hair trigger mistake", somehow wind-up bidding on one of your opc items, it would be better if you have me blocked, if you haven't already! Later for thicker skin zef, like I said, if you haven't already blocked me from bidding, please do, so I will never have to make that mistake again, ok? ...And I'll block you too!

rbd

edited: this time just for zef God forbid! ...If I posted here that I won one of your 1978 PSA OPC's for only 99 cents? Man, all hell would break loose! If I remember that's what got you all bent out of shape to begin with. You spent all kinds of bread on an OPC wax from BBCX, only to get a few worth a PSA 9 or 10, and get further "crushed" when I'm your only bidder on your handful of OPCs. You were the one that needed to grow thicker skin, not me! Believe it or not, I just posted those OPC wins, like I always do, and never meant to "single you out". You just took it "personal", and spent the better part of a week, "whipping-up a posting frenzy" about how bad my bidding habits were (i.e. ebay bid retractions, not paying u, etc.). Screw this, enough of this silliness, just block me, grow-up and stop with your "year old digs" already!
  • Options
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭
    wow, I must have missed something . I log on to see what is happening and world war III has broken out. Bob, I hope they all block you then you can bid higher on my stuff. your bids are always welcome.

can't we all get along!
  • Options
    "...Well, that's right P.A. It seems BOTH guys really scored with good combinations there. As this fight moves into the later rounds, I think it will be interesting which fighter will need to resort to inflammatory remarks about the other's genitalia. As we in the fight game know, there's nothing worse than inflammed genitalia. Back to you P.A.

dgf
  • Options
    rbd, even though you seem to have a compete and utter disregard for money, I blocked you long ago. I don't want you to cost me $$ again because you didn't want to honor your bid.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    In my best fake announcer voice...

"...An interesting side note, one of Rob's most brutal beatings ever was dished out by a guest we have screen-side this evening. Jordan, how are you this evening and how do you see--based on your experience--this evening playing out? What's going through both fighters hearts and minds right now? This must be a nerve-racking time. I've noticed Rob is using his "quotation marks" quite a bit...is it time for him to panic?

• Options

<< <i>rbd, even though you seem to have a compete and utter disregard for money, I blocked you long ago. I don't want you to cost me $$ again because you didn't want to honor your bid. >>

Zef jumps over the top rope and pushes BWFan out of the way to land a right uppercut to rbd! image
  • Options

<< <i>In my best fake announcer voice...

"...An interesting side note, one of Rob's most brutal beatings ever was dished out by a guest we have screen-side this evening. Jordan, how are you this evening and how do you see--based on your experience--this evening playing out? What's going through both fighters hearts and minds right now? This must be a nerve-racking time. I've noticed Rob is using his "quotation marks" quite a bit...is it time for him to panic? >>

In my best, but inferior announcer voice:

"I believe so Phil. Rob has been against the ropes all night and for that matter in the majority of his last several bouts. He simply can't seem to win the crowd over. He lost before he entered the ring."
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options

<< <i>rbd, even though you seem to have a compete and utter disregard for money, I blocked you long ago. I don't want you to cost me $$ again because you didn't want to honor your bid. >>

I'm so glad I didn't pay you (even though you lied to all here, as you told me you would let me off the hook for my bidding mistake!). You were just a big baby, with very thin skin, that got insulted that I posted my wins of yours (not to insult you, but just to post that nobody else was bidding on baseball OPC's last year, for the most part, just me!)...

You just took it the wrong way. I cannot help it you (not me) had an utter disregard for money, and spend it on opc wax box material, only to get a handful of material, and to add "insult to injury", you cried about it on a public forum (pretty thin skin you had!) when someone stated they were the only bidder on your items. You simply, got "all kind of wierded-out" and got "bent out of shape" about it! Sorry about that! That wasn't what I was meaning to do in my posting that day, not to insult you, you just took it in a bad light!)

So let's "call it like it was". You said it was ok, when I bid, and you let me off the hook. You twisted the truth about our arrangement on that item, only after I posted my wins on the threads, as I always do, and they happen to be items I won from you, and ONLY THEN did you begin to trash me.

So my "utter disregard for money"? Sorry you feel that way! But the fact that you thew away hundreds on wax that produced little in the way, of "dollar growth", make me wonder if your are not the "pot calling the kettle......"

rbd

edited just for zef
  • Options
    "...Jordan, you HATE to see that. Perhaps he's pressing a bit? This type of thing starts out innocently enough...your Dad buys you a blue bike--you WANTED a RED bike, your rival down the street gets a red bike and you just can't seem to convince the other kids that your bike is better. Yet, here he is standing toe to toe with a very talented BWF...it really reminds me what this game is all about. We're going to have to pause for some station ID's and to look at other threads...we'll get Jordan's take when we return here on ThreadWars."

dgf
  • Options
    Jordan,
    Your commentary is best read with your screen icon's voice. It's hysterical...or I'm just reeeeaaaaaaalllllly tired. I happened by accident. I read your post and looked up and saw the icon and just started losing it.

dgf
  • Options

<< <i>I'm so glad I didn't pay you (even though you lied to all here, as you told me you would let me off the hook for my bidding mistake!). You were just a big baby, with very thin skin, that got insulted that I posted my wins of yours (not to insult you, but just to post that nobody else was bidding on baseball OPC's last year, for the most part, just me!)...

You just took it the wrong way. I cannot help it you (not me) had an utter disregard for money, and spend it on opc wax box material, only to get a handful of material, and to add "insult to injury", you cried about it on a public forum (pretty thin skin you had!) when someone stated they were the only bidder on your items. You simply, got "all kind of wierded-out" and got "bent out of shape" about it! Sorry about that! That wasn't what I was meaning to to in my posting, you just took it in a bad light!)

So let's "call it like it was". You said it was ok, when I bid, and you let me off the hook. You twisted the truth about our arrangement on that item, only after I posted my wins on the threads, as I always do, and they happen to be items I won from you, and ONLY THEN did you begin to trash me.

So my "utter disregard for money"? Sorry you feel that way! But the fact that you thew away hundreds on wax that produced little in the way, of "dollar growth", make me wonder if your are not the "pot calling the kettle......"

rbd >>

rbd- Don't worry about what I win or lose as far as box busts. You yourself have even said that OPC wasn't worth it as you purchased many and did not get good results. Also, no one here believes your little "mistake." I did not prompt BWF to say what he said, and you have been called out before on this "mistake." While I do enjoy seeing your purchases(I am a card fan) I have chosen to not have them be from me. I wish you luck in your collecting and hopefully you will honor all your future bids.

I am one of the good guys in the hobby as I "let you off the hook." You are not one of the good guys as you begged to be let out of a legally binding contract.

I don't want to be in a pissing match with you but when others call you out on our history I feel the need to chime in. It was a minor financial happening on both of our behalfs, but the occurance speaks volumes about our respective characters.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options

HOLY COW!!! image

(Just for you DGF)
  • Options

"Heeeeyyyy ebbreybody! What dooo you gettt when youuu crosss a chickenn with a turkkkeeey?

I don't know either, but I am pretttty suuuure it rhymes with RBD."

On that note, I am pulling a Costanza and leaving the boardroom. Good night!

EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    Always looking for 1996 Select Certified Football.
  • Options
    Hey new guy don't ruin our fun! image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I'm so glad I didn't pay you (even though you lied to all here, as you told me you would let me off the hook for my bidding mistake!). You were just a big baby, with very thin skin, that got insulted that I posted my wins of yours (not to insult you, but just to post that nobody else was bidding on baseball OPC's last year, for the most part, just me!)...

You just took it the wrong way. I cannot help it you (not me) had an utter disregard for money, and spend it on opc wax box material, only to get a handful of material, and to add "insult to injury", you cried about it on a public forum (pretty thin skin you had!) when someone stated they were the only bidder on your items. You simply, got "all kind of wierded-out" and got "bent out of shape" about it! Sorry about that! That wasn't what I was meaning to to in my posting, you just took it in a bad light!)

rbd >>

rbd- Don't worry about what I win or lose as far as box busts. You yourself have even said that OPC wasn't worth it as you purchased many and did not get good results. Also, no one here believes your little "mistake." I did not prompt BWF to say what he said, and you have been called out before on this "mistake." While I do enjoy seeing your purchases(I am a card fan) I have chosen to not have them be from me. I wish you luck in your collecting and hopefully you will honor all your future bids.

I am one of the good guys in the hobby as I "let you off the hook." You are not one of the good guys as you begged to be let out of a legally binding contract.

I don't want to be in a pissing match with you but when others call you out on our history I feel the need to chime in. It was a minor financial happening on both of our behalfs, but the occurance speaks volumes about our respective characters. >>

You don't want to get into a pissing match with me? But You say I have "an utter disregard for money"? You say I need to get thicker skin? You say you are one of the good guys, by letting me off the hook, as I begged you to do so? Bull! Give me a break Jordan, you cried like a little girl over me posting my wins (from u!). You had the nerve to go public, and twist the truth, as you did again tonite! But you say you don't want to get into a pissing match? But you do! And after you do, you come back with your 'sugar-coated cr@p', how you wish me this and hope for well, blah blah blah. You say that you are one of the good guys of the hobby? And I'm one of the bad guys of the hobby? Well that speaks volumes about you tonite! And thats what you did back then also. You went public about a transaction that was no longer as you say "legally binding". And honked youf butt-off about it, to the point that, you just wound-up twisting the truth, as you did again earlier tonite! We both know what went down, but decided, u being the good guy in our hobby, to trash me, here in public after you so agreed to cancel our deal (and I didn't beg you! Bull! I don't beg to anyone!). You showed your true character to me, and to others by doing so, by going public. So Zef, when you feel like you "don't want to get into a pissing match with me", yet you play "follow the leader" from a few other, "cadets" and you expect me to grow a thicker skin? while you trash me again?

Your just a good guy for our hobby! Best of luck to you to in your collecting endevours too!

rbd

edit for zef! Good (riddens) nite!
  • Options

<< <i>Hey new guy don't ruin our fun! image >>

Not to "burst your bubble" but Brian Winters, going up against today's defensive players, like Detroit? Brian would most likely just be a "bench warmer", if he "made an NBA team at all"!

He would maybe be a "sixth man" off the beanch for a team like Seattle, take a quick shot or two, and then,

edit: back to the bench, before today's defensive players, would take his "smooth shot" away! image

rbd
  • Options

<< <i>Your just a good guy for our hobby! Best of luck to you to in your collecting endevours too!

rbd

edit for zef! Good (riddens) nite! >>

Thanks rbd. I am glad you see it this way.

edited to add(well, not really but if I could edit for rbd) : edit for zef! Good (riddance) nite! image I'm here for ya buddy.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Your just a good guy for our hobby! Best of luck to you to in your collecting endevours too!

rbd

edit for zef! Good (riddens) nite! >>

Thanks rbd. I am glad you see it this way.

edited to add(well, not really but if I could edit for rbd) : edit for zef! Good (riddance) nite! image I'm here for ya buddy. >>

edit: nitey nite! clobble clobble clobble, thats the "sound of a chicken-turkey"! sweet dreams a-hole!

rbd
  • Options

<< <i>edit: nitey nite! clobble clobble clobble, thats the "sound of chicken-turkey"! sweet dreams a-hole!

rbd >>

No Harry Caray voice? C'mon, you're better than that.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>edit: nitey nite! clobble clobble clobble, thats the "sound of chicken-turkey"! sweet dreams a-hole!

rbd >>

No Harry Caray voice? C'mon, you're better than that. >>

BTW Jordan, six years on ebay, you are the only one I put a "bidding block" on!

rbd

edit: Even though you are one the "hobby's good guys"!
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

I thought everyone went to bed ?

Are you guys talking in your sleep ?

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"