Home Metal Detecting
Options

Today's dig's!!

No key date's todayimage

Okay made some cool find's today,beside's the usual shell and glass button's.Got a nice clay marble,silver thimble which lost a battle with heavy equipment and a story button I think??

Here's a close up of the button,it has a girl and boy sitting on a fence under and umbrella.

and got a closer pic of this shell button,Thought it was kinda cool since it had the flower engraved on it.

Thank's for looking and HH,Tom

Comments

• Options
    I like the kids-sitting-on-a-fence button. Did the thimble register as a coin?
    imageimage
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta love those demo sites! You find some cool nonmetallic stuff, too!

Practically all of my noteworthy finds made today were nonmetallic surface pickups, while Tiim was digging the colonial silver...

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Nice buttons Tom!

You've got a good eye for surface finds. You would do well hunting arrowheads. As I recall you use to hunt them when you were a young buck.

Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options
    Thank's all.

GR actually I was never that good as kid for eyeballing thing's to busy playing aroundimageBut I am alot more patient now and know to keep my eye's open for those goodie's that are just laying there.HH,Tom
  • Options
    cool button's lodi!