Home Metal Detecting
Options

The Mighty Phut is here!

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
Sorry I've been absent for several days- been laid up with bronchitis and a touch of pneumonia.

Tim is here from New Hampshire and we are goin' to put the coil to the soil today. Had about a half hour yesterday evening but got rained out. This time there's some blue peekin' through the clouds so maybe we'll have a decent day for it.

I will post results later.

Gonna call Steve ("Millennium") to see if he wishes to accompany us today.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    Darn.....I missed your call, I am in the process of tiling a bathroom today.....so I couldn't go, but trust me, I am dying to get out!!........After the rain last night, the depth will be super...Good luck! Looking forward to your report back...

millennium
  • Options
    Show 'em how it's done phut.image
    "If I had a nickel for every nickel I ever had, I'd have all my nickels back".
  • Options

Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to your report. By the way, I'm trying to talk my wife into staying at that place in Georgia. She's not too hot on the idea.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Well let's here about the goodie's you guy's foundimageHH,Tom
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,216 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Show 'em how it's done phut. >>

Oh, he did... believe me! image

Stay tuned for today's "Digger's Diary" entry.

Let's just say that the Visiting team smoked the Home team today, by a wide margin. Or if it was a North-versus-South contest, the North once again triumphed on Southern soil... image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.