Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

I'm back already.....newps from the Lakeland show...

Ok so my primary interests wasn't in darkside material but while I was killing time talking at a few dealers tables I looked through a few albums of foreign coins and picked out a few...very....very....very inexpensive coins image

Still I like them and that is certainly the name of the game.........but let me guess...the centavos I picked up are most likely the most common dates in existance...right? LOL image

Comments

• Options
    FilamCoinsFilamCoins Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭

<< <i>but let me guess...the centavos I picked up are most likely the most common dates in existance...right? >>

imageimageimage

That would be correct. Nice coins anyway! image
  • Options
    Nice picks, a little Darkside never hurt anyone, that is how I got started..... image

• Options
    AuldFartteAuldFartte Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭✭
    Quick ... somebody set the hook image

My OmniCoin Collection
    My BankNoteBank Collection
    Tom, formerly in Albuquerque, NM.
  • Options
    Hello, Mr. Kryptonite Comics:

Pull out your loupe and take a close look at the mint mark on the 20 centavos.

I can't tell from a scan, but it looks like there's something interesting going on there. It may be a supernice specimen of the elusive D/S. A long shot, to be sure, but worth a look-see.

Best wishes,

Just Having Fun
    Jefferson nickels, Standing Libs, and US-Philippines rock
  • Options

<< <i>Hello, Mr. Kryptonite Comics:

Pull out your loupe and take a close look at the mint mark on the 20 centavos.

I can't tell from a scan, but it looks like there's something interesting going on there. It may be a supernice specimen of the elusive D/S. A long shot, to be sure, but worth a look-see.

Best wishes,

Just Having Fun >>

Why thank you mister Just Haveing Fun......I'll have to take a peak image