Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

What happened to Toolhaus.org?update.. Reason found

I havent been on ebay in some time and noticed thaat they are no more?
Thanks
Kip

Found reason...It wont work with early Firefox. I updated nd now all cool
Thanks
UCSB Electrical Engineering....... USCG and NASA

Comments

  • Options
    It's toolhaus.org
  • Options
    OK, I originally assumed that you were trying the wrong address, "toolhause.org," as you had named it in your post.


    Since you have corrected the incorrect address, and that was apparently not the source of your confusion, the direct answer is that nothing has happened to toolhaus.org
  • Options
    maybe they are just down tonight...
    UCSB Electrical Engineering....... USCG and NASA
  • Options
    Works for me just fine image
  • Options
    xbobxbob Posts: 1,979 ✭
    Now that that's straightened out. There was a link on toolhaus to a new search tool that finds mispelled auction listings and supposedly filters out scams.

    Gumshoo.com (formerly Auction Figure).

    I'll try it for a while to see if it's worthy of inclusion in the old "ebay links" thread.
    -Bob
    collections: Maryland related coins & exonumia, 7070 Type set, and Video Arcade Tokens.
    The Low Budget Y2K Registry Set

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file