Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

I just wanted to say......

That I have decided to start collecting world coins full time!! I just love the neverending possibilities and pursuits of this area of the hobby! I am currently working on a low/mid grade collection of Austrian coins, both modern and early coins. I may never finish it, but I will die trying. image
-Dan

Comments

• Options
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options
    AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    In years to come you will look back at this day as the start of a journey, one where the trip and those you meet on it are as fun if not more so than reaching your destination.
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    Hey ormand, I see you are from Georgia. They will be a bunch of us in Atlanta in April. image
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options

<< <i>Hey ormand, I see you are from Georgia. They will be a bunch of us in Atlanta in April. image >>

Don't scare him!
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    ormandhormandh Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys! I have been reading this forum for a while and you guys really know your coins. I am looking forward to adding to this forum as much as I possibly can. I will post some newp's that I have gotten over the last month or so. They will not be the highest grades or very rare, but they are purchases that I have made with the intention of putting the highest grade I can possibly afford/get.

Spinaker, I WILL be there, so I hope that I can meet you guys! -Dan
  • Options
    Spinaker will be east to spot, he is about 9 feet tall.

WNC Coins, LLC
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options

<< <i>Spinaker will be east to spot, he is about 9 feet tall. >>

I may be hard to spot, I am 5' 7" and a buck-fifty!!image -Dan
  • Options
    By the way, I also just drink imports. I am sipping on the finest Samual smith that I think I have had in a week. image -Dan
  • Options
    I can just about promise that there will be some Guinness around!

WNC Coins, LLC
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    MSD61MSD61 Posts: 3,382
    image You will love the darkside!
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the Darkside, Brother!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    Oohh I have quite a few Austrians, they have spectacular designs, You should get the world Famous Thaler (1780)

Congratz!
    Want List
    Proud member of the CUFYNA
    Need a Banner Made? PM ME!
  • Options
    sumnomsumnom Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭
    Welcome and congratulations!
  • Options

<< <i>I can just about promise that there will be some Guinness around! >>

OH-OH, did some one say Guiness imageimage

Welcome to the Darkside Dan I was fully assimilated (sp) about two years ago.... image

I do aything British...... and a bunch of us will be in Atlanta for the ANA show......
  • Options
    AuldFartteAuldFartte Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭✭
    image to THE DARKSIDE !!! image
    You're gonna love it here image

My OmniCoin Collection
    My BankNoteBank Collection
    Tom, formerly in Albuquerque, NM.
  • Options
    Ha ha ha - haaaa haah ha ha ( very evil laugh ). image