Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

wantlistguy goes bad

Why? I have no idea. Wantlistguy was a top ebay powerseller and i have never had a problem until now. Then i thought i would look at his pos/neg .
Holy Crap!! What happen? I have sent two e-mails that have not been answered, and the third stated i would file for a refund as of today if i did not receive my items.
I guess everyone has beaten me to this according to his feedback. He will now go on my dreaded S**t list.

Comments

• AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    It's funny, I sent this seller an email weeks ago, after seeing some of his auctions. The seller never even replied, so I just assumed they did not want/need any of my money. I guess it was lucky for me that it worked out that way.
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • I've never bought anything from him but that's probably because he would never respond to any of my questions.
    Stay away!
  • lamontcarterlamontcarter Posts: 748 ✭✭✭
    Brianwinters fan

Is there any particularl reason why your such a huge Brian Winters fan? Are you related? Do you know him? Are you BW? I see your sig line and I have always been curious. Is it the same Brian Winters that was also an NBA coach (Magic I believe)? If you dont feel like it no worries, like I said, just curious. Thanks.

Scott
  • I am not Brian Winters first off image
    The simple answer I tell people is that growing up he was my Michael Jordan. Next to my dad he was my hero and I have a lot of fond memories of going to games at the old Milwaukee arena. Not sure if it was the sweet jump shot or the cool fu manchu moustache but he was always my favorite.
    He has had a few coaching jobs over the years including Golden State and Vancouver. Right now he is the head coach of the Indiana Fever of the WNBA.
  • Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

Received a message from Paypal that supposedly my items are now on the way. I'll keep it pending with Paypal till they arrive. Still this will be my last purchase/dealingsa with wantlistguy.
  • Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

Cards never received and i got my refund back from Paypal for a large order from his store. The Negatives being left by people continue.
  • Just noticed he still is considered a powerseller, but his feedback rating is 97.8. I thought powersellers had to have minimum 98% to have that status?
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭

<< <i>Just noticed he still is considered a powerseller, but his feedback rating is 97.8. I thought powersellers had to have minimum 98% to have that status? >>

That's all true but the power sellers are evaluated each month. So he won't be looked at until that time. If you want him booted faster, start reporting him to ebay.