Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

BABE RUTH PSA TAG LOOKS FUNKY ON E-BAY

Babe Ruth E-bay item #8770689974 PSA labels look funky he has 2 ruth cards in auctions with green labels over both tags. I would stay far away from these auctions.

Comments

• Options

• Options
  • Options
    I been following the jag off jeep4359 for a while now he stole a scan of a reprint and sold the stupid thing and didn't get booted for it, now this?

You can read the story of the reprint sale here

jeep4359 reprint story

for sure gonna try to nail him this time........

• Options
    here's where he bought the reprint (above) for $5
    link 1

Then sold it for $28 (with the feedback from aia32: ONE HEL* OF A GREAT CARD AND VERY FAST SHIPPING AGAIN THANKS FOR ALL BONUS CARD)

link2
  • Options
    sandman

yeah that info wasn't up yet when I saw the sale going on. He had copped a scan from potoldgold, I guess he sent his buyer a the new reprint he bought and the buyer was pleased that it looked better than his original scan. I hope the guy sends it in to get graded........ image
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I'm confused, in his reprint sale he stated it was a reprint. Among all that gibberish I agree, however he did say it.

now as for the PSA Ruth's he is selling I have no idea if he has them or not.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Steve
    that's because he revised his item description like 3 times, in the original listing he was making it seem like it was the real deal.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    ahhhh gotcha.

thanks

Steve
    Good for you.