Options

Getting a bit of a beat down on Beckett

Link

Kids can be cruel.

Comments

• Options
    GolfcollectorGolfcollector Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭
    KNuckels,

Your stuff still rocks! I wish I had a bunch of golf autos and I would send them all to you to work up some great stuff for me...

Or better yet, teach a class at the national some time to all of us computer challenged on how we can do it on our own.

Want to produce a new version of a Sport Kings set???

Keep up the good work!

Dave
    Dave Johnson- Big Red Country-Nebraska
    Collector of Vintage Golf cards! Let me know what you might have.
  • Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    Just say the word Knuckles, Im always ready to put a beatin on some Beckett punks !

• Options
    Ignore them Garrett your stuff rocks and I hope the bidding ratchets way up for you.
    C56, V252, V128-1 sets
    Hall of Famers from all 4 sports
  • Options
    Reading the posts on the Beckett board makes me think I'm reading the postings of manic-depressive, mentally-retarded, ADHD kids.

No offense intended, of course. image
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Knucks,
    They are all just jealous. Where are their creations? Oh? They dont have any? I would probably say because they are unoriginal.
    You have done some awesome cards!
  • Options
    Nerds. Yeah, I collect RARE Donald Brashear cards!

Well, McSorley's my boy . . . 'Nuff said.

Your work is top-shelf, Knuckles.

Those folks are hermaphrodites.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    I cant believe I posted about 300 or so times over on the bgs forum. What a waste of time.

Matt
  • Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    psa-aside, knuckles your stuff is on some over there shi$!!!

yea, those motherless fu@#s don't coudn't hit the broad side of a barn, much less make a thought provoking statement.

America Eats Its Young

Julen
    RIP GURU
  • Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    lol, thanks guys. image
  • Options
    Garrett,

Maybe you need to make a Donald Brashear card?

Bob
    57 Topps (83%) 7.61
    61 Topps (100%) 7.96
    62 Parkhurst (100%) 8.70
    63 Topps (100%) 7.96
    63 York WB's (50%) 8.52
    68 Topps (39%) 8.54
    69 Topps (3%) 9.00
    69 OPC (83%) 8.21
    71 Topps (100%) 9.21 #1 A.T.F.
    72 Topps (100%) 9.39
    73 Topps (13%) 9.35
    74 OPC WHA (95%) 8.57
    75 Topps (50%) 9.23
    77 OPC WHA (86%) 8.62 #1 A.T.F.
    88 Topps (5%) 10.00
  • Options
    Hey Knuckles

Who gives a rats @$$ what they think, you do excellent work. Nobody is 100% sure an autograph is real or not, Not even PSA is 100% accurate. that doesn't matter. I enjoy the artistic work and quality craftsmanship and time that you put in on every single cut signature you created. Those guys haven't actually felt the card in their hands to judge your work. I've felt it, I can vouch for you, the materal you uses to create such one of a kind master pieces is awesome. The paper itself is high quality which blew me away, until you actually hold one of Knuckles creation in the palm of your hand, you can actually see that this was no 15 minute job to make a quick buck. He is truely a master craftsman who enjoys his craft. I enjoy Knuckles work so much, that yesterday I sent him 5 more signatures to play around with and create new one of a kind master pieces that I will enjoy over and over again in my collection.

I urge fellow board members to take a chance and submit 1 signature to him, let him create a card for you and you'll see his craftsmanship at work.

Jery

PS....next time you decide to sell your auto's on ebay, let your fellow board members know about it. Some of those signature cuts sold to cheaply, for the amount of work you put into it.
    Jery's T206 set: Looking for PSA 6's & 7's!
  • Options
    Thanks for the offer for the board to continue your work...it is much appreciated...I am currently looking for a good cut sig so that I too can own a Knuckles original (heck I could even market it as a 1/1....but I wouldn't, I would frame it and keep it). Hoping to find a cheap Mantle cut that is legit or a DiMaggio...etc....might even do a Dale Murphy as he was always my favorite as a kid...how much is 100 CDN in USD these days?
  • Options
    that was quick...found a JSA authenticated Murphy cut sig for $15 shipped with BIN...Knuckles...once I find the right card, it will be on its way up north...do you take Paypal?
  • Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    Whew, thanks so much for the kind words Jery. If you don't mind I would like to put what you said on signaturecuts.com... (with some editing, take out @$$ etc..) image Thanks again! image

sandman:

$1 Canadian = $1.13 USD give or take a penny depending on the day. I do accept PayPal and the payment can wait until I have actually received the autograph(s). Finding a card isn't necessary unless you're sending me a gift. image
  • Options
    jskirwinjskirwin Posts: 700 ✭✭✭
    I just got slapped by a member for their TOS - which I actually read after I posted some Ebay spam.

I thought they were a bit anal-retentive. Seeing that they dissed Knuckles, I understand why I don't hang there.
  • Options
    Knuckles is one of the few certified pimps are here. I bet most of them are hating because they can't top his quality. I never go to Beckett anymore since the people act like card companies are sliding them bribes. I bet if Knuckles had a card company logo on them, those tunnel vision haters would pull out the roses and red carpet and give Knuckles the V.I.P. treatment.

Keep pimpin' Knuckles. The quality speaks for itself.
    Nothing smoother than listening to Bob James and sipping on a glass of vintage Courvoisier! It's PIMPnificent!
  • Options
    Most Beckett posts are just garbage that was heard at an 8th grade lunch table on any given day....