Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

This smells like a scam to me? Anyone agree?

Does anyone else agree with me that this has to be a complete fraud listing. This guy is reportedly selling a ring that he says was given to him by former college football great Tommie Frazier.

The guy has a pitiful seller feedback, The authenticity looks REAL questionable. Plus he has a sob story about Hurrican Katrina to go with it.

A show of hands please....scam?

http://cgi.ebay.com/WOW-TOMMIE-FRAZIERs-Nebraska-Championship-Ring-10K_W0QQitemZ8768479857QQcategoryZ24593QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Comments

• Options
    Let's see if I can provide a proper link this time

Tommie Frazier ring
  • Options
    kcballboykcballboy Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭
    Where's the COA for the COA?
    Travis
  • Options
    Fraud as fraud can be. I think if it was mine with the potential for some big bucks, I would have a 10 day auction to garner all the views and answer all the questions I could. Heck, I can even get Baylor letterheads, and his feedback leaves a lot to be desired. Should I go on............?
  • Options
    One of his negs:

WAITING MORE THAN MONTH FOR A PAYMENT , NEVER PAID Seller famousbrandnames ( 6302) Sep-21-05 20:44 6793102028
    Reply by ndestrukt15: I was without power due to Katrina & unable to pay, seller unsympathetic Sep-30-05 19:06
    Follow-up by famousbrandnames: NO POWER? BUT YOU WERE ABLE TO BID FOR OTHER ITEMS AT THE SAME TIME Oct-09-05 20:41

LOL
    Looking for Jonny Gomes cards, especially Triple Threads and printing plates. Will consider all cards, though. Got something? Contact me at c_u_l_1@yahoo.com