Home Sports Talk
Options

If you were a betting man...

who would you bet on to win next years Super Bowl???

Comments

• Options
    kcballboykcballboy Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭
    $100 on the Texans/Lions. Just imagine the odds you could get.
    Travis
  • Options
    Broncos
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    Eagles .... and I am a betting man

I believe only the Seahawks have better odds in the NFC, at least that is what I have heard
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,537 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patriots
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Philadelphia Eagles.
  • Options
    Steelers, again......with Jamal Lewis on board.
    "A man's got to know his limitations...." Dirty Harry

Unfocused, impulsive collector of everything ...
  • Options
    It's crazy to even think about betting on the SB this far in advance...
  • Options
    WabittwaxWabittwax Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭
    I'm a Steelers fan so of course I'm gonna say them. The Patriots would need some work on their team before they win it again. Broncos... it's possible. Eagles.... doubt it. Other possibilities would be the Colts, Bengals (long shot but possible), Seahawks (long shot too). I think the Bears could make a serious run at it depending on the offseason. They are about 2 or 3 good players from being a great team. They've almost got all the ingredients.

As for Jamal Lewis going to Pittsburgh, that would be great. I like Parker but I'm not sold on him yet. I like power runners better.
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    Eagles LOL you guys are crazy...

Cowboys all the way..Parcells 4th year means a ring..
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking into my crystal ball...I see something...ah yes...Eagles logos in Kuhlmann's and iamthegreatcornholio's sigline!

Wait there's more...yes...people parading down Broad Street in Philadelphia...yes...the Eagles have just won the Super Bowl!!!
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    Cowboys all the way..Parcells 4th year means a ring..

Yo Chris, I am trying to make a trade for Reyes ... already have Wright on my roster.
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    I think it's going to come down to a very similar scenario to this year's playoffs with most of those same teams involved.

Eagles and Cowboys won't even make the playoffs much less the SB.

Of course I'd like to see the Steelers repeat but that is not going to be easy. Maybe Peyton or Plummer won't choke this year??

Who knows!

• Options
    Eagles and Cowboys won't even make the playoffs much less the SB.

Thanks for the heads up Chloe but it's kind of hard to tell what teams will do what considering we still need to see what teams will do in the free agent market and the draft
  • Options
    Patriots are the obvious bet; my long-shot is the Redskins.
    POTD = 09/03/2003
  • Options
    I bet the Raiders will win one more game...................
    PCBUM

imageimage
  • Options
    WabittwaxWabittwax Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭
    I don't think the Patriots are an obvious bet. They lost a lot of talent since their SB wins. In their hayday, they could mow down anyone. Today, there are many teams that could beat them.
  • Options
    Is this the year the Colts put it all together, or is this the beginning of the end for a very talented team?

I agree it is hard to make predictions with so much unsettled until after the draft and FA.

Nick
  • Options
    I was just in Vegas and the early line has the Colts. I believe the Seahawks and Bears were the highest rated faves in the NFC. Of course, that could have changed by now...
    Ted Williams, Willie Mays, Tom Seaver, Mike Schmidt, George Brett, Bob Gibson, Lou Brock player collector