Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Anybody submit cards to PSA and

get the email that they received your cards safely but there is a problem so contact customer service?Its not showing up as received?
I looked over my yellow copies and I don't see anything wrong except I put a voucher for an 8.00 submission in there and subtracted it from the total?
Or does this mean my cards are damaged in some way?
Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658

Comments

• Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

They have done that to me when I put the wrong amount of cards or have added wrong. They have to contact you if they have to charge you more than you wrote becasue all you authorized to be charged is the amount on the sheet.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,751 ✭✭✭
    Whew! I thought a tow motor ran it over or something!
    Collector Focus

• Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    it doesn't hurt to be pro-active and call them also...

expedite = good

Julen
    RIP GURU
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Whew! I thought a tow motor ran it over or something! >>

You never know? image

matt
  • Options
    jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,751 ✭✭✭
    It was signed for last Thursday? So maybe they were picking up all the cards in the warehouse ?
    Collector Focus

• Options
    PSA has a black hole when you make a small booboo on the form. Be patient, Grasshopper. the pebble will surface . maybe!image
    My focus, 1970 Topps Baseball Raw and Graded, pre 1989 PSA Hockey and 1933 INDIAN GUM ! Yikes!!
  • Options
    Yea, I recently had an order that was delivered to PSA sit someplace for 6 BUSINESS DAYS before it was even entered into the system. PSA does a good job grading but can't do anything else worth a sh!t
  • Options
    packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Yea, I recently had an order that was delivered to PSA sit someplace for 6 BUSINESS DAYS before it was even entered into the system. PSA does a good job grading but can't do anything else worth a sh!t
    >>

there is always GAI, they don't tell you anyhting and you never know if your cards went in to someones peace pipe