Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Woohoo! Tied for 21! Next step Top 20!!!

I finally bagged a nice 32-D Washington from David Lawrence auction that I could afford. It jumped me to being tied for #21 in the Washington Basic 32-64 set.

Now,... on to breaking into the top 20!

imageimageimage
"Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself." - William Faulkner
NoEbayAuctionsForNow

Comments

• Options
    sonofagunksonofagunk Posts: 1,349 ✭✭
    Wouldn't the next step to be #21 by yourself?

Either way, congrats. I spent my entire "career" going between #17 and #26 in the 09-58 lincoln set. I know the feeling!!!
  • Options

<< <i>Wouldn't the next step to be #21 by yourself? >>

Good point, but my real goal is to get into the top 20 so I don't have to keep clicking the "view entire list"

-Kurt-
    "Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself." - William Faulkner
    NoEbayAuctionsForNow
  • Options
    orevilleoreville Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <<<<<<<<<Good point, but my real goal is to get into the top 20 so I don't have to keep clicking the "view entire list">>>>>

I like that refreshing brand of honesty! image
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • Options

<< <i><<<<<<<<<Good point, but my real goal is to get into the top 20 so I don't have to keep clicking the "view entire list">>>>>

I like that refreshing brand of honesty! image >>

Hey he has a point.... Clicking that list is not too exciting when your searching for your own set.
  • Options
    I must agree, top 20 is great.