Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Congratulations to "The Lincoln Logs" for Proof Lincoln Completion

Comments

• Options
    Way to go Louis!
  • Options
    seanqseanq Posts: 8,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if that's where the '09VDB Heritage sold earlier this month landed...? image It sure would be nice if one of the top four sets were open.

Sean Reynolds
    Incomplete planchets wanted, especially Lincoln Cents & type coins.

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor
  • Options
    SteveSteve Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭

<< <i>It sure would be nice if one of the top four sets were open.

Sean Reynolds >>

Sean,
    I agree with you 100%. I have always believed that the true purpose of the Set Registry is to share with other collectors. My set will be open again soon. I'm just trying to reorganize and maybe add some more pictures. Meantime, you can see 73 of my 80 coins in this registry by clicking below.
    Steveimage
  • Options
    DMWJRDMWJR Posts: 5,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I wonder if that's where the '09VDB Heritage sold earlier this month landed...? image It sure would be nice if one of the top four sets were open.

Sean Reynolds >>

Sean -- my set "White Fang" is open in the 09-58 set. I've been doing a little work on the memorials, so sets with those are still closed.
    Doug
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the set is complete then why not open it.

A bunch of numbers on a spreadsheet really dont do anything for me.

Congrats on having a complete collection, but all I see are numbers and I didnt know this was a number registry.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear