Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

WTB 1963 Fleer Football Centered PSA 8's

2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm interested in buying PSA 8 football cards. You can view my Set under 2dueces63's on the registry. I will also upgrade any 7's to 8's and any 8 if you have one dead centered. Also looking for #47 and #72 in PSA 7's. Please e-mail me at twodueces22@yahoo.com. Thanks Joe

2dueces's Sports Cards
W.C.Fields
"I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.

Comments

• Options
    Joe,
    I could probably cough up a few (out of the currently unlisted Fuzzdude 3) but at this time am only interested in trade. Need misc things from numerous sets and numeous things from misc sets. Let me know if you would thing we should dig further.
    Fuzz
    Wanted: Bell Brands FB and BB, Chiefs regionals especially those ugly milk cards, Coke caps, Topps and Fleer inserts and test issues from the 60's. 1981 FB Rack pack w/ Jan Stenerud on top.
  • Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuzz, I'd like to do some trades with you, but I'm sure I have nothing that you would want. Keep me in mind if you decide not to create the Fuzz3 set. Thanks Joe
    W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.