Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

eBay seller with 15677 feedback recieved and has only left 135 for others!

I was about to leave him feedback too, but now I have decided against it.
EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions

Comments

• Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    despicable
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    I was just about to go to bed till I saw this. I am glad someone else out there thinks like me when it comes to this matter. It really irks me when sellers with huge feedback totals dont return the favor. Its like they are saying "I am soo above you I dont need to leave feedback". And another thing, I dont buy the "I am a power seller and I dont have the time to leave feedback". You got time to list and ship it you got time to leave feedback.Its not fair and its not what ebay is supposed to be about.

Matt
  • Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

The funny thing is, that I was about to leave feedback for the people who bought my last lot of auctions and I saw that I had bought something and hadn't left feedback. I actually opened his left for others just to do a quick copy and paste for the feedback I was about to leave, lazy I confess, but I had the wireless mouse on the lap and really just wanted to click rather than type.

Anywho, I saw that and was like forget leaving feedback for this guy. Funny thing is I bought raw cards and they really were accurately graded but I know I won't get feedback in return, so I will not leave it for him. I do not think there has been 1 item I sold that I didn't leave feedback on.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions