Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Need some help

Does anyone know what the smr is on a 1994 upper deck marshall faulk #7 (electric version) psa 10 might be. Its not listed on the website.

thanks
Matt

Comments

• Options
    BigRedMachineBigRedMachine Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭
    Hey Matt,

Nothing in my most recent SMR either.

For what it's worth, the last Beckett has the 94 upper deck regular Faulk at $6.00 on the high side, with the Electirc Gold version at 3X to 8X basic card and the electric silver at .8X to 2X basic.

Of course, that makes a PSA 10...........well who knows. I gave an effort.

shawn
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Shawn.
    Do you know if there is a mag or book that has graded card values for all years of all the larger card companies?

Matt
  • Options

<< <i>Thanks Shawn.
    Do you know if there is a mag or book that has only graded card values for all the larger card companies?

Matt >>

No I don't. I only get the SMR (which has PSA prices, of course) and I usually buy a Beckett in baseball and football as an excuse to walk into the card shop. Beckett used to differentiate between the different big companies (i.e. PSA 10-xxx, bgs 10-xxx, other 10-XXX) but now I'm just seeing one price.

I don't know if any of the other mags (tuff stuff, etc.) have anything that would differentiate.
  • Options
    the gold is worth 50.00 and the silver is worth 12.00. these are what beckett has them for.That is not graded.I hope this helps you.I went to beckett.com and went to my collection and found the card to see what they where worth.that is what came up.
  • Options
    What is the SMR of that lawnmower of yours? My bid is 19.97 just to get it started!
    My focus, 1970 Topps Baseball Raw and Graded, pre 1989 PSA Hockey and 1933 INDIAN GUM ! Yikes!!
  • Options
    Thanks guys.
    In cases like this when there is no guidline (price to go by) what do you think is a fair way to go about estimating a price. Say a card is listed at $15.00 raw, would you X's that by 4 or 5? Seems logical to me. Any opinions?

Matt
  • Options

<< <i>What is the SMR of that lawnmower of yours? My bid is 19.97 just to get it started! >>

$7200.00 and worth every penny. I am still riding the first one I bought and 1000 hrs later no major problems. Its a Hustler Z52, and in my opinion its one of the best made mowers.

Matt
  • Options

<< <i>Its a Hustler Z52, and in my opinion its one of the best made mowers.

Matt >>

I once stole a Hustler from my dad's closet, but then the pages stuck together and it wasn't worth a damn.
  • Options

<< <i>Thanks guys.
    In cases like this when there is no guidline (price to go by) what do you think is a fair way to go about estimating a price. Say a card is listed at $15.00 raw, would you X's that by 4 or 5? Seems logical to me. Any opinions?

Matt >>

Matt,

Honestly, there is sometimes no rhyme nor reason to a PSA 10. Often times you see a raw for $5, a PSA 9 for $15, and a PSA 10 for $300. Check the pop report, check old ebay auctions to be sure, get a feel from what other bidders are doing, and give it your best estimation. It's why I don't buy PSA 10's, and I sell all I receive back. There's too much "artificial" value placed on them, IMO.

shawn
  • Options

<< <i>

I once stole a Hustler from my dad's closet, but then the pages stuck together and it wasn't worth a damn. >>

Not this although quit nice image

this image

Matt