Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Looking for feedback on eBay seller vintagerookies

Never bought from them before.
"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Comments

• Options
    The majority of thier stuff is on Buy It Nows through thier store, but you can find some pretty good bargains if you dont mind sifting through 1,500 cards. I've purchased from them before and they were as good as anyone...
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    I have bought from him as well. Real good guy, I think his name is Brett.
    I aked for a larger scan for a card he was selling and he sent it over real quick. So my feedback would be image

Matt
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    i've sold a couple of things to him. he'll end an auction in a heartbeat if it isn't bringing what he thinks it should bring. his perrogative, but i don't care to end them early.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    SDavidSDavid Posts: 1,584 ✭✭
    he'll end an auction in a heartbeat if it isn't bringing what he thinks it should bring. his perrogative, but i don't care to end them early.

Are you talking about auctions or fixed price listings?

I know he ends fixed priced listings early when they approach their end time (it results in lowers fees in some instances), but I've never noticed him ending a regular auction that had bids.

Anyway, all my experiences with Bret have been as a seller, but he seems like a nice guy.