on the other side!

mike
Mike

Comments

• Options
    come again say over?
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    ya aint gotta go home, but ya cant stay here!
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    till tomorrow...adios

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    still up...amazing how Collector's can't even stay on schedule for a scheduled shut down...no wonder our submissions are taking forever... image
  • Options
    Darn - now I'll have to quit reading these posts and get back to work!! image

Take it easy,
    Jared
    "You consider me the young apprentice,
    Caught between the Scylla and Charibdes,
    Hypnotized by you if I should linger,
    Staring at the ring around your finger" - Sting

Ray Thiel (1964-2007) - the man who showed me more wonderful games & gaming sessions than I ever dreamed possible... you ran out of hit points too young, my friend.
  • Options
    You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.
  • Options
    Is that 11:00pm Pacific Time?? Heck, you've still got well over an hour to go!

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,382 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Is that 11:00pm Pacific Time?? Heck, you've still got well over an hour to go!

image >>

mike
    I think it PSA time.

Mike
  • Options

Hope you guys are ready.

We'll be going right thru a Black Hole.

On the other side....all your 5s will be 10s!!!!

Mike
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 28,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a feeling that in 9 months they'll be some babies born to parents from this forum because of this CU shutdown.
  • Options

<< <i>I have a feeling that in 9 months they'll be some babies born to parents from this forum because of this CU shutdown. >>

Would be something of a miracle if from my house!!!

Mike
  • Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭
    11:13 here - are we down yet?

ok, so CU says it's 11:10, and nope, we're not down yet.
  • Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 28,230 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I have a feeling that in 9 months they'll be some babies born to parents from this forum because of this CU shutdown. >>

<<< Would be something of a miracle if from my house!!! >>>

image >>

Mike forgive me if I am incorrect in what you meant by that. Possibly you stated that because you have a wife who is past her normal childbearing years. Just saw this on the headlines image

62-Year-Old Women Gives Birth

REDDING, Calif., Feb. 19, 2006
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Janise Wulf, 62, of Redding, Calif., shortly before having a cesarean section Friday, Feb. 17. Wulf gave birth to her 12th child, a boy Adam Charles Wulf, who weighed 6-pounds, 9-ounces. (AP)

(AP) A 62-year-old great-grandmother has become one of the oldest women in the world to successfully give birth.

The healthy six-pound, nine-ounce baby boy is the 12th child born to Janise Wulf of Redding, California. Wulf also has 20 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. Her oldest child is 40.

Family members said Friday's delivery went smoothly, despite health concerns involving Wulf, who has diabetes and has been blind since birth.

Baby Adam is the second child born to Wulf and third husband, Scott. Their other son is three-and-a-half. Scott Wulf, who is 48 years old, said he'd always wanted children. He said their two sons, born through in-vitro fertilization, are beyond what he'd hoped was possible.

Wulf isn't the oldest woman to give birth. That record went to a Romanian woman who gave birth last year at the age of 66.

©MMVI, The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<<< Would be something of a miracle if from my house!!! >>>

image >>

Mike forgive me if I am incorrect in what you meant by that. Possibly you stated that because you have a wife who is past her normal childbearing years. Just saw this on the headlines image

62-Year-Old Women Gives Birth

REDDING, Calif., Feb. 19, 2006
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Janise Wulf, 62, of Redding, Calif., shortly before having a cesarean section Friday, Feb. 17. Wulf gave birth to her 12th child, a boy Adam Charles Wulf, who weighed 6-pounds, 9-ounces. (AP)

(AP) A 62-year-old great-grandmother has become one of the oldest women in the world to successfully give birth.

The healthy six-pound, nine-ounce baby boy is the 12th child born to Janise Wulf of Redding, California. Wulf also has 20 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. Her oldest child is 40.

Family members said Friday's delivery went smoothly, despite health concerns involving Wulf, who has diabetes and has been blind since birth.

Baby Adam is the second child born to Wulf and third husband, Scott. Their other son is three-and-a-half. Scott Wulf, who is 48 years old, said he'd always wanted children. He said their two sons, born through in-vitro fertilization, are beyond what he'd hoped was possible.

Wulf isn't the oldest woman to give birth. That record went to a Romanian woman who gave birth last year at the age of 66.

©MMVI, The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. >>

Mike