Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Anyone ever deal with ebay user name: dave_cooley

So I email this joker two days ago asking for some larger scans for some of his auctions. The cards were auto'd and the scans he has on ebay werent big enough to tell the cards overall condition. No response. So today I email him again and say something like "if you cant send me the scans, then its no big deal. Can you at least tell me the cards overall condition?" I did this for the four auctions I was inquiring about so there was no confusion as to what auctions I was refering to. No response. I then check his feedback and it is good. I make the conclusion that he is good seller and the cards he sells seem to be of good quality judging by everyones feedback that was left for him. So I go to "buy it now" and I am blocked. This jerk blocked me because I asked him some questions. I really dont get it. How can a seller block someone for asking questions about their items? I was not rude in any way and this guy blocked me! What a putz! So remember his user name and stay away from his auctions. With an attitude like that he deserves to end up working at k-mart. (no offense if we have any k-mart employees here image)

Matt

Comments