Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Phoenix area card shops

Anyone know of any nice card shops to go to in or around the greater Phoenix area?
Steve

I am looking to build my already growing Collection of the "GREATEST PITCHER IN MLB HISTORY" Nolan Ryan, DUH!!!

I have just started to collect Autographed memorabilia that I have gotten in person.

ebay id: Scuba_steve19
Texas5pt0@hotmail.com

Comments

• Options
    jrinckjrinck Posts: 1,321 ✭✭
    I'm not sure if there is a physical storefront to this dealer, but a few years ago I purchased a great deal of PSA graded '71 Topps from them, and every transaction was very cordial and professional:

Scottsdale Cards

You can call the number listed on the page to see if they have a storefront.
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Scottsdale is Brian Marcy- great guy, but no store.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    Hi! I live in Phoenix & can maybe help. What do you collect? Send me an email to teddyballgame@cox.net

Ted
    Orioles cards from 1960 to today.

Be good my brothers.
  • Options
    I have been going over to a shop that is in Avondale. I have only gone over there a few times to get some supplies. I have only seen a few Nolan;s in the cases but i haven't made it over to the shop in Scottsdale yet.
    Steve
    Steve

I am looking to build my already growing Collection of the "GREATEST PITCHER IN MLB HISTORY" Nolan Ryan, DUH!!!

I have just started to collect Autographed memorabilia that I have gotten in person.

Texas5pt0@hotmail.com
  • Options
    Does anyone know about local cardshops?
    Steve
    Steve

Texas5pt0@hotmail.com
  • Options
    RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    Brian Marcy at Scottsdale Cards is a decent guy. The only problem with Brian is that sometimes he thinks he's right about everything, and you'll know when he's in this mood because he'll tell you as much.
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • Options
    I have seen the place but have yet to be able to stop in and say hi. I will keep that in mind when I stop by.
    Steve
    Steve

Texas5pt0@hotmail.com