Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Find Felipe: The mother of all bad eBay scans ...

It's a new game called "Find Felipe." Anyone want to play?

I miss be interested in this card, if I could see it ...

Find Felipe...

Comments

• Options
    That's pretty bad but keep Searchin'. There are worse scans than that out there! image

Scott
    Registry Sets:
    T-205 Gold PSA 4 & up
    1967 Topps BB PSA 8 & up
    1975 Topps BB PSA 9 & up
    1959 Topps FB PSA 8 & up
    1976 Topps FB PSA 9 & up
    1981 Topps FB PSA 10
    1976-77 Topps BK PSA 9 & up
    1988-89 Fleer BK PSA 10
    3,000 Hit Club RC PSA 5 & Up

My Sets
  • Options
    bri2327bri2327 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭
    I honestly dont see what the big deal is that warranted a thread........sure the scan is small, but you can still read the player and the grade....there are alot worse....try no photo.....or stolen photo.....or a raw card with psa 10 in description.....or any number of other scams on the bay.
    "The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."
    -- Yogi Berra

• Options
    Is he in the corner of the picture holding the camera?

I never was any good at these find felipe games image
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options
    I'm not sure I see what you're talking about.
  • Options
    Just trying to add some levity to the board. In my opinion, I would rather have no scan than a scan like this.

Maybe I've been reading too many "Where's Waldo?" books lately and I have now have lost all ability to decipher what constitutes a "worthy" thread on this board.

• Options
    I thought it was a clever idea, find the worst scan. Now i am not going to search to find one but with all the other related nonsense that sometimes appears what the hay. I for one thhink its a great post! Jeff
    Always Buying & Collecting 1957 Topps Baseball 1914 cj,s 1978 bb and any Hof bb
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>Just trying to add some levity to the board. In my opinion, I would rather have no scan than a scan like this. /q]

• Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    I like the idea...find the worst scan....I'm a searchin now!!
  • Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    I think the worst I've seen is when a seller puts pictures of his kids in the auction instead of the card. Kind of a "look, I have cute kids, so you can trust me!"

Or, a few years ago, I saw some <$10 cards being sold, and the photos were of the cards leaning against bricks of $100 bills. It's something you'd expect if Mr. Mint was doing ebay auctions!
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options
    It's looks like a new game has been invented. Maybe we can talk in code now ... whenever we see a bad scan on eBay, we can call it a "Felipe."

Geesh ... I've been spending way too much time with my nephews. I'm now talking in code.
  • Options
    mudflap02mudflap02 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭
    This guy is probably wondering why his auction has so many hits and no bids.

"What do I have to doooooo?"