Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

NewYorkSportsExchange.com: Sportscards +

Dear Sirs,
We'd like to invite you to visit our website, www.NewYorkSportsExchange.com, which will be your #1 source for Baseball cards, Football cards, Hockey cards, Basketball cards, Autographs, Starting Lineup Figures, as well as Sports memorabilia. We would be honored for you to visit our website and we graciously extend this invitation to you.

Please note: WE ARE A NEW SITE, so please be patient with our growing inventory!!
If you do not see what you are looking for, please check back often as

we are adding hundreds of new items daily.

Thank you and Regards,
www.NewYorkSportsExchange.com

Comments

• Options
    smallstockssmallstocks Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭✭
    Checking out your site - no graded cards? Also, when I clicked checkout on something, no shipping charges showed up.

Late 60's and early to mid 70's non-sports
  • Options
    Thank you for your reply. Shipping within the 48 continental United States is included in all prices.

Regards,
    NewYorkSportsExchange.com
  • Options
    Just added a whole bunch of Baseball Memorabilia cards to the site, WAY too many to list here.
  • Options
    RobMM77RobMM77 Posts: 610
    Hello I was looking at your site and am concerned about your grading criteria. If you look at your 58 topps Mickey Mantle AS card it is listed as NM. Upon inspection it looks more like VG-EX or maybe EX. Please advise as to the scan providing and if this is correct. The listed price of this card is a little over $400 dollars as well. Most of your price are tracking within the sales scope but this is confusing as to the scans.......thanks.....Robert
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"
    (If you want peace, prepare for War).........Semper Fi
  • Options
    Dear Sir,
    I just looked at the card. The card is listed correctly at EX-MT and at 177.50 (not 400.00)...please advise.

Regards,
    Rob
  • Options
    I stand corrected if wrong. Rob
  • Options
    Hi Rob,
    By the way, great name you have there!
    No problem, but was this card of interest to you?

Kind Regards,
    Rob
  • Options
    Hey, yes I was looking into some Mantle cards and seen your sight. I need to make a correction, look at your 58 Topps #418. It is the Mantle/Aaron card with the price of 446.00. The listing indicates the card as NM but the scan proves otherwise. This is the card i was making refrence to not the 58 AS. I may have stated my earlier question with mention of this card (my fault) but clearly the 58 #418 is not NM. Please advise and sorry for the confusion if I caused any.

Rob
  • Options
    Hi Rob,
    My partner has responded:
    "I have the card and it is near mint. As worst, the scan may reflect EX-MT condition. Does the guy think any of the other scans are wrong?; ask him what he thinks the condition of the AS card should be."

Please advise.
    Regards,
    Rob
  • Options
    Sorry, but just not impressed.
  • Options
    Thanks for looking at our site, and we greatly appreciate it.