Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

OT: Guillen rips A-Rod and Garciaparra over WBC

Ozzie is always good for a quote. Check it out:

Ozzie rant

Comments

• Options
    Guess he feels like he needs to rip those guys, since he was never 1/10th of the player (or 1/100th of the hitter) that either of these guys are...
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>Guess he feels like he needs to rip those guys, since he was never 1/10th of the player (or 1/100th of the hitter) that either of these guys are... >>

He does, however, have 1/10th of their combined championship rings.

• Options
    How many did he get as a player again?
  • Options
    Don't kill the messenger. Ozzy may not be graceful but he is right.

• Options
    Ozzie should just shut his yap up for a while since he was to damn busy on a vacation to accept a Presidential offer to visit the White House.
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>How many did he get as a player again? >>

He got as many as Nomar and A-Rod combined.
  • Options

<< <i>He knew he wasn't going to play for the Dominicans; he's not a Dominican!" >>

So sayeth Ozzie. Well, guess what - EITHER IS HE... He became a US citizen after the Sox won the WS...And he has the nerve to call others hypocrites...
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    I love baseball but I could care less about the WBC. Am I the only one who feels the media is really trying too hard to make this into something!? Reminds me of the old Goodwill Games!
  • Options
    bobbybakerivbobbybakeriv Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭
    I agree with LarryAllen73. Who cares?
  • Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I love baseball but I could care less about the WBC. Am I the only one who feels the media is really trying too hard to make this into something!? >>

No
    imageimageimageimageimageimage