Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Is PAOutdoorsman back?

Go to Ebay and do a member search on PAhuntandfish. Looks, uh, fishy to me.

Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items

Comments

• Options
    Linky

This guy does take Paypal where the other clown did not.
  • Options
    lostdart58lostdart58 Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭

Sorry .....beat me too it with the link......
    Collector of:Baseball
    1955 Bowman Raw complete with 90% Ex-NR or better

Now seeking 1949 Eureka Sportstamps...NM condition
    Working on '78 Autographed set now 99.9% complete -
    Working on '89 Topps autoed set now complete

• Options
    scooter729scooter729 Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭
    His '57 Berra and '60 Aaron should be reason to change his name to PAhuntandfishandtrim

Funny that he's also selling a knife set - after the job he did on these cards, guess he doesn't need the knives any more!
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    Not sure what the big deal is... the guy has 100% positive feedback... and even brag about that in his ad. image
  • Options
    I love his description in the 1960 Hank aaron auction. I would submit it to Psa myself but...........Minimum Psa 7.....but you know Psa always seems to find something........

I think I'll pass on his auctions.
  • Options
    RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    Someone should email him and tell him this: "What PSA seems to find, numbnuts, is that you trim your cards."

I'm declaring war on dishonest Ebay sellers. They'll know they've dealt with Ron Burgundy.
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 28,275 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <<< HERE IT IS BASEBALL FANS.

MY FINANCIAL TROUBLE IS CAUSING ME TO HAVE TO SELL OFF SOME OF MY PRIZED BASEBALL CARDS. THIS CARD SHOULD BE SENT TO PSA. I HAD IT ASIDE TO SEND THERE BUT PROBLEMS COME AROUND AND IM FORCED TO PART WITH IT. MY PROBLEM COULD BE YOUR GAIN. THIS IS THE BEST CONDITIONED VINTAGE CARD I OWN. GUARENTEED PSA7 MINIMUM. I THINK ITS AN 8-9 BUT YOU KNOW PSA ALWAYS FINDS SOMETHING MICROSCOPIC, BUT IT MIGHT GRADE AN 8 OR 9. THANKS AND GOOD LUCK AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER AUCTIONS FOR MORE GREAT HIGH END VINTAGE BASEBALL CARDS! >>>

Me thinks this is bull muffins. I believe the scans are legit and the cards are his and you would receive them, but this is certainly not any "new" ebay seller.

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Looking at his 1 past sale, LOL he claims the Lasorda card is almost perfectly centered. Card appears to me to be 20/80. Guy is full of bull muffins indeed.

"my loss is your gain"

Psa?

I want to puke.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Also interesting how so many people with "financial trouble" just seem to have high grade raw vintage cards laying around to cash in on.
    Ron Burgundy

• Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭✭
    You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered with hair.

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    That 56 Aaron really looks nice and mint.image

Stingray
  • Options
    Baxter!

Oh sweet lord, that's not Baxter, that's a mastiff! That's a bull mastiff!
    Ron Burgundy

• Options
    bri2327bri2327 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭
    I think we should all get together for auctions like this.....when a guy lists a card ( assuming it isnt altered or trimmed ) and claims it to be at least a psa 7, but probably an 8 or 9........when in reality we know its more like a 3 or 4.....we should all send them scans on what psa 7,8, and 9's look like.........we shouldnt be rude, in fact, we should act like we are caring, considerate potential buyers......but give them several examples of what a card should look like in the described grade....might be fun just to see what they all have to reply.

Im not a huge expert on 57's, but does that Berra really seem trimmed ? I cant tell from that scan at all.
    "The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."
    -- Yogi Berra