Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Modern Bulk Submission . . .

Has anyone submitted via modern bulk before?

If so, are grades posted as quickly as specials?

Last few submissions had popped within a week. Still waiting for grades on 180 cards (entered on 2/8).

Or should I expect the 45 business days?

Kind of getting the itch. You know, checking every half hour or so!

Comments

• ldfergldferg Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭
    are these all one year and sport or scattered? i've submitted bulk and have had mixed results. i've found out that if i send 50 1979 topps baseball that they come back much quicker than say 20-79 topps baseball, 30-92 upper deck basketball, and 15-89 score football. just my 2 cents.

i know about the itch, i sent in a bulk this week (received today according to usps) that consisted of 480+ fb, 100 bsk, 150 bsb (roughly speaking). i broke these out into 3 separate submissions but mailed them together. i'm curious to see turnaround on them. my last submission of 1000+ cards (single submission) was broken down into 2 separate ones on their end and the submission number i had mailed it under was voided after they broke it down into 2. it took at least 40 days...longest i've ever had to wait and i was checking the subs about 10 times a day.

sorry to ramble.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭
    gotta ask, why would you send one in on 2/8 and pay the extra $1 per card?
  • ldfergldferg Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭
    i submitted under the set registry which goes until feb 28. not sure about meathook.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Keep us informed on the '85 Topps Football!